We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Otitis Media: State of the Art Concepts and Treatment PDF.
Otitis media (OM) is the most common diagnosis at medical visits in preschool-age children, and the literature suggests that as many as 80% of children will suffer from at least one episode.
Written by acknowledged experts, this is a state of the art reference on the disesase and controversies in the field.
Features of Otitis Media: State of the art concepts and treatment
- Recent important advances in our understanding of predisposition to the disease and vaccine development are described and diagnostic best practices are presented.
- Otitis Media: State of the Art Concepts and Treatment is for any health care provider who works with children, and their ability to diagnose and appropriately manage OM is therefore an essential skill.
- The roles of antibiotics, tympanostomy, and surgery in the treatment of OM are carefully examined, with discussion of the impact of guidelines and future directions.
- Otitis Media: State of the Art Concepts and Treatment is an invaluable source of up-to-date information for all involved in research into OM and its management.
Table of Contents.
- Otitis Media Concepts, Facts, and Fallacies.
- Epidemiology of Otitis Media: What Have We Learned from the New Century Global Health Disparities.
- Impact of Genetic Background in Otitis Media Predisposition.
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Acute Otitis Media and Chronic Otitis Media with Effusion in Childhood.
- Microbiology, Antimicrobial Susceptibility, and Antibiotic Treatment.
- Abnormal Innate and Adaptive Immunity in Otitis Media.
- Basic Science Concepts in Otitis Media Pathophysiology and Immunity: Role of Mucins and Inflammation.
- Diagnosis of Otitis Media.
- Treatment: Impact of Vaccination and Progress in Vaccine Development.
- Antibiotics for Otitis Media: To Treat or Not to Treat.
- Tympanostomy Tube Placement for Management of Otitis Media.
- Management of Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media.
- Otitis Media Complications.
- Management of Otitis Media in Children Receiving Cochlear Implants.
Otitis Media: State of the art concepts and treatment PDF Download.
You can download Otitis Media: State of the art concepts and treatment PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.