We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology PDF 4th Edition.
See how to identify and effectively manage oral diseases! Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 4th Edition provides state-of-the-art information on the wide variety of diseases that may affect the oral and maxillofacial region.
Over 1,400 radiographs and full-color clinical photos — that’s more than any other reference — bring pathologies and conditions to life.
New to this edition is coverage of the latest advances in diagnosis and disease management, plus topics such as hereditary dental anomalies and oral lesions associated with cosmetic fillers.
Features of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology.
- A comprehensive contemporary overview of oral and maxillofacial pathology includes a brief description of each individual lesion or pathologic condition and the kind of pathologic process that it represents, followed by a discussion of its clinical and/or radiographic presentation, histopathologic features, and its treatment and prognosis.
- Over 1,400 radiographs and full-color clinical photos facilitate the identification and classification of lesions and disease states.
- Up-to-date concepts of pathogenesis and disease management help you understand the diseases that affect oral and maxillofacial structures, formulate an accurate diagnosis, and institute proper treatment.
- Logical organization by body system or disease process makes it easy to look up specific conditions.
- A comprehensive appendix on differential diagnosis organizes disease entities according to their most prominent or identifiable clinical features, helping you find and formulate differential diagnoses.
- Information on forensic dentistry, methamphetamine, and gene mutations address some of today’s leading topics in oral pathology research.
- Differential diagnosis case studies on the Evolve companion website include correct answers and rationales, offering more opportunities to improve your identification skills and diagnostic competency.
Table of Contents.
- Developmental Defects of the Oral and Maxillofacial Region.
- Abnormalities of Teeth.
- Pulpal and Periapical Disease.
- Periodontal Diseases.
- Bacterial Infections.
- Fungal and Protozoal Diseases.
- Viral Infections.
- Physical and Chemical Injuries.
- Allergies and Immunologic Diseases.
- Epithelial Pathology.
- Salivary Gland Pathology.
- Soft Tissue Tumors.
- Hematologic Disorders.
- Bone Pathology.
- Odontogenic Cysts and Tumors.
- Dermatologic Diseases.
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Diseases.
- Facial Pain and Neuromuscular Diseases.
- Forensic Dentistry.
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology PDF Download.
You can download the Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.