We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Ex-vivo and In-vivo Optical Molecular Pathology PDF.
The result of a unique collaboration between clinicians, chemists, and physicists, this book provides an unparalleled overview of a new generation of diagnostic tools in clinical pathology.
Features of Ex-vivo and In-vivo Optical Molecular Pathology.
- The introductory chapters cover the present status and limitations of currently used methods, followed by an outline of promising novel spectroscopy-based technologies either under development or recently available on the market.
- The input from both technologists developing these new methods as well as routine clinicians familiar with practical aspects and medical relevance guarantees that this practical work is a valuable asset for a wide audience, including technical personnel and decision-makers in treatment centers, experts working in companies developing diagnostic devices, and clinicians specializing in advanced diagnostic methods.
- Since basic researchers are increasingly adopting novel diagnostic tools developed for human use as well, this will also be of interest for biomedical research institutions with large animal facilities.
Table of Contents.
- Clinical Pathology.
- Clinical Endoscopy in Gastrointestinal Diseases.
- Molecular Pathology via Infrared and Raman Spectral Imaging.
- Coherent Raman for Medical Diagnosis.
- Multimodal Morphochemical Tissue Imaging.
- Molecular Endospectroscopic Approaches.
- Image Processing -Chemometric Approaches to Analyze Optical Molecular Images.
Ex-vivo and In-vivo Optical Molecular Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Ex-vivo and In-vivo Optical Molecular Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.