We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Optical Coherence Tomography.
Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is the optical analog of ultrasound imaging and is a powerful imaging technique that enables non-invasive, in vivo, high resolution, cross-sectional imaging in biological tissue. Between 30 to 40 Million OCT imaging procedures are performed per year in ophthalmology. The overall market is estimated at more than 0.5 Billion USD.
A new generation OCT technology was developed, dramatically increasing resolution and speed, achieving in vivo optical biopsy, i.e. the visualization of tissue architectural morphology in situ and in real-time. Functional extensions of OCT technology enable non-invasive, depth-resolved functional assessment and imaging of tissue.
The book introduces OCT technology and applications not only from an optical and technological viewpoint but also from the biomedical and clinical perspective. This second edition is widely extended and covers significantly more topics than the first edition of this book. The chapters are written by leading international research groups, in a style comprehensible to a broad audience. It will be of interest not only to physicists, scientists, and engineers but also to biomedical and clinical researchers from different medical specialties.
Features of Springer Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Opens the latest developments in OCT to a broad readership, from undergraduates to experts
- Presents the OCT technique from optical, technological, biomedical & clinical points of view
- Incorporates work from top engineering and clinical groups, from research to application
- Provides an accessible introduction to optical coherence tomography technology (OCT)
Table Of Content.
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- Optical Coherence Tomography and Visual Acuity: Photoreceptor Loss
- Optical Coherence Tomography Updates on Clinical and Technical Developments. Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Drusen and Geographic Atrophy
- Optical Coherence Tomography in Glaucoma
- Anterior Segment OCT Imaging
- Optical Coherence Tomography: A Concept Review
- Evaluation of the Blood–Retinal Barrier with Optical Coherence Tomography
- Polarization Sensitivity
- Adaptive Optics in Ocular Optical Coherence Tomography
- The SL SCAN-1: Fourier Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Integrated into a Slit Lamp
Springer Optical Coherence Tomography PDF Download.
You can download Springer Optical Coherence Tomography PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.