We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Ophthalmology Secrets in Color PDF 4th Edition.
Portable and high yield, Ophthalmology Secrets in Color is perfect for use in clerkships, for exam prep, or as a handy clinical reference. From basic science to problems of the aging eye, it covers everything you need to stay abreast of the latest in this broad specialty. A bestselling volume in the popular Secret Series, its Q&A format, helpful lists and tables, and informal tone combine to make reference fast, easy, and enjoyable.
Features of Ophthalmology Secrets in Color.
- A question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors expedite reference and review.
- Two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and lists of useful websites enhance your reference power.
- The top 100 Secrets section combines the top 100, high-yield facts into one chapter, providing a concise overview of the latest issues in ophthalmology.
- High-yield content is ideal for exam preparation.
- Key clinical images are presented in full color.
- Portable size is designed to fit perfectly into a lab coat pocket.
Table Of Content.
- Chapter 1: Clinical Anatomy of the Eye.
- Chapter 2: Anatomy of the Orbit and Eyelid
- Chapter 3: Optics and Refraction.
- Chapter 4: Color Vision.
- Chapter 5: Ophthalmic and Orbital Testing.
- Chapter 6: Visual Fields.
- Chapter 7: The Red Eye.
- Chapter 8: Corneal Infections.
- Chapter 9: Ophthalmia Neonatorum.
- Chapter 10: Topical Antibiotics and Steroids.
- Chapter 11: Dry Eyes.
- Chapter 12: Corneal Dystrophies.
- Chapter 13: Keratoconus.
- Chapter 14: Refractive Surgery.
- Chapter 15: Glaucoma.
- Chapter 16: Angle-Closure Glaucoma.
- Chapter 17: Secondary Open-Angle Glaucoma.
- Chapter 18: Medical Treatment of Glaucoma.
- Chapter 19: Trabeculectomy Surgery.
- Chapter 20: Traumatic Glaucoma and Hyphema.
- Chapter 21: Cataracts.
- Chapter 22: Techniques of Cataract Surgery.
- Chapter 23: Complications of Cataract Surgery.
- Chapter 24: Amblyopia.
- Chapter 25: Esodeviations.
- Chapter 26: Miscellaneous Ocular Deviations.
- Chapter 27: Strabismus Surgery.
- Chapter 28: Nystagmus.
- Chapter 29: The Pupil.
- Chapter 30: Diplopia.
- Chapter 31: Optic Neuritis.
- Chapter 32: Miscellaneous Optic Neuropathies and Neurologic Disturbances.
- Chapter 33: Tearing and the Lacrimal System.
- Chapter 34: Proptosis.
- Chapter 35: Thyroid Eye Disease.
- Chapter 36: Orbital Inflammatory Diseases.
- Chapter 37: Ptosis.
- Chapter 38: Eyelid Tumors.
- Chapter 39: Uveitis.
- Chapter 40: Toxic Retinopathies.
- Chapter 41: Coats Disease.
- Chapter 42: Fundus Trauma.
- Chapter 43: Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Chapter 44: Retinopathy of Prematurity.
- Chapter 45: Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Chapter 46: Retinal Arterial Obstruction.
- Chapter 47: Retinal Venous Occlusive Disease.
- Chapter 48: Retinal Detachment.
- Chapter 49: Retinoblastoma.
- Chapter 50: Pigmented Lesions of the Ocular Fundus.
- Chapter 51: Ocular Tumors.
- Chapter 52: Orbital Tumors.
Ophthalmology Secrets in Color 4th Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Ophthalmology Secrets in Color 4th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.