We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Oculoplastic Surgery Atlas: Cosmetic Facial Surgery 2nd Edition.
When the first edition of this atlas was published in 2005, it was well-received throughout the oculoplastic and ophthalmology community for its simplicity and clinical focus. Now, a decade later, surgical techniques have been updated to reflect current practice models and advances in technology. The field of oculoplastic surgery has grown and evolved to include all aspects of facial plastic surgery and the literature must now reflect the advancements of this field. Oculoplastic Surgery Atlas: Cosmetic Facial Surgery, 2nd edition combines text and diagrams, plus surgical videos that enable readers to perform this surgery with the best possible instruction and preparation. Written for ophthalmology specialists and residents, this new edition presents many aspects of facial cosmetic surgery, including blepharoplasty, endoscopic forehead surgery, rhytidectomy, and soft tissue and lip augmentation.
Features of Oculoplastic Surgery Atlas.
- New and updated chapters on blepharoplasty, endoscopic forehead surgery, rhytidectomy, and soft tissue and lip augmentation.
- Updated surgical techniques to reflect current practice models and advances in technology.
- Includes surgical videos to enable readers to perform surgery with the best possible instruction and preparation.
- Written for ophthalmology specialists and residents.
Table Of Content.
- Cosmetic Facial Anatomy.
- Endoscopic Foreheadplasty.
- Direct Eyebrow Lift.
- Endoscopic Midface Lift.
- Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty.
- Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing.
- Neuromodulator: Cosmetic Botox.
- Soft Tissue Augmentation.
Oculoplastic Surgery Atlas PDF Download.
You can download the Oculoplastic Surgery Atlas PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.