We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Ocular Surface Disease: Cornea, Conjunctiva and Tear Film PDF by Edward Holland Mark Mannis W Barry Lee.
Ocular Surface Disease: Cornea, Conjunctiva, and Tear Film incorporate current research and the latest management strategies as well as classification systems and treatment paradigms for all forms of ocular surface disease. This is the first comprehensive resource that helps you to meet ocular surface disease challenges effectively using today’s best medical and surgical approaches.
Features of Ocular Surface Disease: Cornea, Conjunctiva and Tear Film.
- Get the complete, evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your patients with the ocular surface disease.
- Implement the latest drug treatments and surgical interventions to provide better outcomes with fewer complications.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of leading experts performing advanced procedures including ocular surface transplantation techniques; amniotic membrane transplantation; pterygium surgery; lamellar keratoplasty (DALK) in ocular surface disease; and keratoprosthesis surgery.
- Visualize how to proceed by reviewing detailed, full-color images and consulting new classification systems and treatment paradigms for mild to severe forms of the ocular surface disease.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, downloadable image library, video clips, and more online at expertconsult .com.
Table Of Content.
Part I. Fundamentals
- Historical Concept of Ocular Surface Disease
- Eyelid Anatomy and Function
- The Tear Film: Anatomy, Structure, and Function
- Conjunctiva Anatomy and Physiology
- Limbus and Corneal Epithelium
- Classification of Ocular Surface Disease
Part II. Diseases of the Ocular Surface.
- Diagnostic Techniques of Ocular Surface Disease
- Blepharitis: Classification
- Anterior Blepharitis Treatment Strategies
- Meibomian Gland Disease Treatment
- Dry Eye Disease: Epidemiology and Pathophysiology
- Treatment of Dry Eye Disease
- Seasonal and Perennial Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis
- Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis
- Treatment of Allergic Eye Disease
- Ocular Surface Neoplasias
- Superior Limbic Keratoconjunctivitis
- Oculodermal Surface Disease
- Ocular Graft-versus-Host Disease
- Ligneous Conjunctivitis
- Toxic Keratoconjunctivitis
- Corneal Epithelial Adhesion Disorders
- Neurotrophic Keratopathy
- Filamentary Keratitis
Part III. Limbal Stem Cell Disease
- Chemical and Thermal Injuries to the Ocular Surface
- Erythema Multiforme, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid
- Congenital Stem Cell Deficiency
- Iatrogenic Limbal Stem Cell Deficiency
Part IV. Management of Severe Ocular Surface Diseases
- Medical Management of Ocular Surface Disease
- Contact Lenses for Ocular Surface Disease
- Ocular Surface Disease: Surgical Management
- Amniotic Membrane Transplantation: Indications and Techniques
Part V. Ocular Surface Transplantation
- Pre-operative Staging of Ocular Surface Disease
- The Classification of Ocular Surface Transplantation
- Conjunctival Limbal Autograft
- Living-Related Conjunctival -Limbal Allograft (Lr-Clal) Transplantation
- Keratolimbal Allograft
- Tissue-Engineering for Reconstruction of the Corneal Epithelium
- Cultured Limbal Epithelial Stem Cells for Reconstruction of the Corneal Epithelium
- Non-Ocular Sources for Cell-Based Ocular Surface Reconstruction
- Immunosuppression in Ocular Surface Stem Cell Transplantation
- Ocular Surface Transplantation: Outcomes and Complications
- Keratoplasty in Ocular Surface Disease
- Indications for the Boston Keratoprosthesis
- Boston Keratoprosthesis Surgical Technique
- Boston Keratoprosthesis Complications
- Boston Keratoprosthesis Outcomes
- Modified Osteo-Odonto-Keratoprosthesis: MOOKP
- Treatment Paradigms for the Management of Severe Ocular Surface
Ocular Surface Disease: Cornea, Conjunctiva, and Tear FilmPDF Download.
You can download Ocular Surface Disease: Cornea, Conjunctiva, and Tear Film PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.