We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Neuro-ophthalmic Disorders PDF by Chhablani, Preeti Patil.
This book discusses in detail the major advances in the field of neuro-ophthalmology. Based on the latest research from across the globe, it highlights recent developments in all areas of neuro-ophthalmology, including optic neuritis and the associated demyelinating diseases – especially the changing paradigms in the diagnosis and management of multiple sclerosis and neuromyelitis optic.
It also covers the various types of hereditary optic neuropathies as well as nystagmus and its management. In order to provide comprehensive information in a single volume, it addresses topics of interest in pediatric neuro-ophthalmology, such as pediatric optic neuritis and cortical visual impairment, innovations in the management of ocular motility disorders and other disorders of the optic nerve and central nervous system, including ischemic neuropathies and idiopathic intracranial hypertension. This book provides a one-stop source of information on all key topics of neuro-ophthalmology, enabling trainee fellows and practitioners to keep abreast of the current thoughts in this field. As part of the series “Current Practices in Ophthalmology,” this volume is intended for residents and fellows-in-training, as well as generalist and specialist ophthalmologists alike.
Features of Springer Neuro-ophthalmic Disorders
- Covers the latest advances in the field including recent scientific publications and data
- Chapters include what is known about various neuro-ophthalmic disorders and the current controversies
- Well supported with tables, flow charts, and illustrations to clarify points
Table Of Content.
- Emerging Trends in Optic Neuritis and Associated Demyelinating Diseases
- Recent Advances in the Management of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH)
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathies: Update
- Hereditary Optic Neuropathies
- Cranial Nerve Palsies: What’s New?
- Paediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology
Springer Neuro-ophthalmic Disorders PDF Download.
You can download Springer Neuro-ophthalmic Disorders PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.