We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF 3rd Edition.
Now fully up to date with numerous new chapters and Expert Consult online access, Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd Edition, by Roger P. Smith, MD, provides superbly illustrated coverage of the common conditions and problems most often encountered in ob/GYN practice.
Classic Netter images are paired with concise, evidence-based descriptions of common diseases, conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols. Large, clear illustrations and short, to-the-point text make this the perfect reference for everyday clinical practice as well as staff and patient education.
Features of Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- More than 300 exquisite Netter images, as well as new, recent paintings by Carlos Machado, provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease or condition.
- Concise text and a standardized format provide quick access to expert medical thinking.
Table of Contents.
PART I: Anatomy and Embryology.
Part II: Gynecology and Women’s Health.
- General Health Considerations and Counseling.
- Diseases, Disorders, and Common Problems.
- Vulvar Disease.
- Vaginal Disease.
- Cervical Disease.
- Uterine Pathology.
- Adnexal Disease.
- Breast Diseases and Conditions.
- Reproductive, Genetic, and Endocrine Conditions.
Part III: Obstetrics.
- Obstetrics: General Considerations.
- Obstetrical Conditions and Concerns.
Part IV: Procedures.
Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Download.
You can download Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.