We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy PDF 2nd Edition.
Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy is a best-selling, portable, full-colour resource excellent to have on hand during your orthopaedic rotation, residency, or as a quick look-up in practice.
Jon C. Thompson presents the latest data in thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all conditions while preserving the popular at-a-glance table format from the previous edition.
You’ll get even more art from the Netter Collection as well as new radiologic images that visually demonstrate the key clinical correlations and applications of anatomical imaging. For a fast, memorable review of orthopaedic anatomy, this is a must-have.
Features of Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy
- Maintains the popular at-a-glance table format that makes finding essential information quick and convenient.
- Contains useful clinical information on disorders, trauma, history, physical exam, radiology, surgical approaches, and minor procedures in every chapter.
- Lists key information on bones, joints, muscles, and nerves in tables correlate to each Netter image.
- Highlights key material in different colours—pearls in green and warnings in red—for easy reference.
- Features both plain film and advanced radiographic (CT and MRI) images, along with cross-sectional anatomic plates for an even more thorough visual representation of the material.
Table of Contents
- Basic Science.
Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy PDF Download
You can download Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.