We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Netter’s Cardiology PDF 2nd Edition.
Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition by Marschall S. Runge Cam Patterson and George Stouffer uses visually rich Netter artwork to efficiently provide you with a concise overview of cardiovascular anatomy pathophysiology diagnosis and management.
You’ll rapidly access complete introductions to common issues in cardiology including annotated references of the most important articles guidelines and available evidence. Netter – it’s how you know.
Features of Netter’s Cardiology.
- Utilize annotated references to the most important resources and evidence-based studies.
- Benefit from expanded coverage of cardiovascular imaging including echocardiography, stress testing and nuclear imaging, and CT and MRI.
- Efficiently review key details of anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation with detailed, crystal-clear artwork by Frank H. Netter, MD, and other illustrators working in the Netter tradition.
- Apply dependable clinical advice from Marschall S. Runge, MD, Ph.D., Cam Patterson, MD, and George Stouffer, MD and utilize diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms and clinical pathways developed by the many world-renowned chapter contributors.
Table of Contents.
- The History and Physical Examination.
- Coronary Atherosclerosis.
- Use of Diagnostic Testing.
- Chest Radiography.
- Stress Testing and Nuclear Imaging.
- Cardiac Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography.
- Left and Right Heart Catheterization.
- Identifying the Patient at High Risk for Acute Coronary Syndrome: Plaque Rupture and “Immediate Risk”.
- Chronic Coronary Artery Disease.
- Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
- Cardiogenic Shock after Myocardial Infarction.
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy.
Netter’s Cardiology PDF Download.
You can download Netter’s Cardiology PDF from the links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.