We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Neonatal Formulary Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life PDF 7th Edition.
Neonatal Formulary is a unique publication that provides comprehensive guidance on the safe use of all the drugs prescribed during pregnancy and commonly given to babies during labor, delivery, and the first year of life.
This new edition provides improved and detailed coverage of the many drugs that are given to women during pregnancy and during lactation where the baby’s welfare must be borne in mind as well as that of the mother. Thus the whole ‘pregnancy through to parenthood journey is treated as a continuous event with information about drug use and the effects of drugs at all stages of the development from fetus to an infant.
Containing far more detail than is available in the British National Formulary for Children and with a companion website featuring updates related to specific drugs and dosing, Neonatal Formulary is an essential guide for neonatologists, neonatal nurses, hospital pharmacists, obstetric staff, advanced nurse practitioners, and for all health care professionals caring for pregnant women and their infants in the first year of life.
Features of Neonatal Formulary Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life.
- fully updated monographs and references
- 20 full monographs for diseases more commonly seen in the tropics
- invaluable information on dose sizes and administration for babies
- further inclusion of evidence from relevant RCTs and systematic reviews from the Cochrane database
- a free access website with regular updates and links to other useful information.
Table of Content:
Important advisory statement
Part 1: Drug prescribing and drug administration
- Terms, symbols, abbreviations, and units
- Drug storage and administration
- Drugs and the body
- Drugs and the law
- The care and use of intravascular lines
- Minimizing IV infusion and other drug hazards
- Patient safety initiatives
- Writing a hospital prescription
- Adverse reactions and overtreatment
- Maternal drug abuse
- Renal failure
- Bodyweight and surface area
- Effects of therapeutic hypothermia on medications
- Useful websites
Part 2: Drug monographs
Part 3: Maternal medication and its effect on the baby
- Further reading
- Maternal medication and the baby
Neonatal Formulary Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life PDF Download
You can download Neonatal Formulary Drug Use in Pregnancy and the First Year of Life 7th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology