We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 2-Volume Set, 21th Edition PDF.
Welcome to the 21st Edition of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics – the reference of choice among pediatricians, pediatric residents, and others involved in the care of young patients. This fully revised edition continues to provide the breadth and depth of knowledge you expect from Nelson, while also keeping you up to date with new advances in the science and art of pediatric practice.
Authoritative and reader-friendly, it delivers the information you need in a concise, easy-to-use format for everyday reference and study. From rapidly changing diagnostic and treatment protocols to new technologies to the wide range of biological, psychologic, and social problems faced by children today, this comprehensive 2-volume reference keeps you on the cutting edge of the very best in pediatric care.
Features of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 21th Edition.
- Includes more than 70 new chapters, including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Rare and Undiagnosed Diseases, Approach to Mitochondrial Disorders, Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, Zika, update on Ebola, Epigenetics, Autoimmune Encephalitis, Global Health, Racism, Media Violence, Strategies for Health Behavior Change, Positive Parenting, and many more.
- Features hundreds of new figures and tables throughout for visual clarity and quick reference.
- Offers new and expanded information on CRISPR gene editing; LGBT health care; gun violence; vaccinations; immune treatment with CAR-T cells; new technology in imaging and genomics; new protocols in cancer, genetics, immunology, and pulmonary medicine; and much more.
- Provides fresh perspectives from four new associate editors: Nathan J. Blum of The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia; Karen Wilson of Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York; Samir S. Shah of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center; and Robert C. Tasker of Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Provides regular updates online, written exclusively for Nelson.
- Remains your indispensable source for definitive, evidence-based answers on every aspect of pediatric care.
- The enhanced eBook version is included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents.
- PART I: The Field of Pediatrics.
- PART II: Growth, Development, and Behavior.
- PART III: Behavioral and Psychiatric Disorders.
- PART IV: Learning and Developmental Disorders.
- PART V: Nutrition.
- PART VI: Fluid and Electrolyte Disorders.
- PART VII: Pediatric Drug Therapy.
- PART VIII: Emergency Medicine and Critical Care.
- PART IX: Human Genetics.
- PART X: Metabolic Disorders.
- PART XI: The Fetus and the Neonatal Infant.
- PART XII: Adolescent Medicine.
- PART XIII: Immunology.
- PART XIV: Allergic Disorders.
- PART XV: Rheumatic Diseases of Childhood (Connective Tissue Disease, Collagen Vascular Diseases).
- PART XVI: Infectious Diseases.
- PART XVII: The Digestive System.
- PART XVIII: The Respiratory System.
- PART XIX: The Cardiovascular System.
- PART XX: Diseases of the Blood.
- PART XXI: Cancer and Benign Tumors.
- PART XXII: Nephrology.
- PART XXIII: Urologic Disorders in Infants and Children.
- PART XXIV: Gynecologic Problems of Childhood.
- PART XXV: The Endocrine System.
- PART XXVI: The Nervous System.
- PART XXVII: Neuromuscular Disorders.
- PART XXVIII: Disorders of the Eye.
- PART XXIX: The Ear.
- PART XXX: The Skin.
- PART XXXI: Bone and Joint Disorders.
- PART XXXII: Rehabilitation Medicine.
- PART XXXIII: Environmental Health.
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 21th Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 21th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.