We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 34th Edition by K. S Narayan Reddy PDF.
The Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology is a time-tested most authentic, classical, and popular textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. It has no parallel and still is in high demand by undergraduates, postgraduates, teachers, lawyers, and researchers in Asian Countries. This current 34th edition has been updated, revised and 150 classical color photographs have been added to make the subject easier.
Key Features of The Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
Here are a few key features of forensic medicine and toxicology reddy pdf
- Firstly, from physician cases, this book has been properly updated and revised.
- Secondly, India-related guidance for current teachings on forensic medicine.
- Thirdly, the presentation is concise, quickly understood, and streamlined.
- Fourthly, diagrams, photos, tables and essential points for a deeper comprehension of students are profusely illustrated.
- Fifthly, materials are important to fulfill the need for medical officers’ such as forensic ballistics, geographic wounds, surgical and anesthetic deaths, and fingerprint DNA, and bloodstains.
- Also, an attempt was made to prevent photographs from recognizing diseases.
- Moreover, a variety of new subjects have been introduced, including the protocol to be followed in the care of medicolegal cases.
- In addition, the smaller form of text is intended for medical officers, doctors, legal professionals, and other law enforcement officials.
- And finally, it is a necessity for medical students, postgraduate students, medical teachers, and lawyers.
Table of Contents.
Section I: Forensic Medicine.
- Legal policy.
- Health and ethical laws.
- Identifying diseases.
- Autopsy for Medication.
- The causes of death.
- Changes in postmortem.
- Injuries (mechanical).
- Injuries (regional).
- Medico-legal wound aspects.
- Thermal fatalities.
- Asphyxia (Mechanical).
- Deaths related to anesthesia and surgery.
- Sterility and impotence.
- Virginity, childbirth, and pregnancy.
- Sexual crimes.
- Deaths of infants.
- Stains of blood.
- Ancient artifacts.
- Laboratory of forensics.
- Section in forensic of mental illnesses.
Section II: Toxicology.
- General considerations.
- Farming poisons.
- Poisons (corrosive).
- The poisons of metal.
- Inorganic poisons that are unpleasant.
- Bio-irritating poisons.
- Depressants of CNS.
- Psychotropic Medicines.
- Deliriant poisons.
- Drug misuse and neglect.
- Poisons of the Spine.
- Heart poisoning.
- Unique poisons.
- Food toxicity.
Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology PDF Download.
You can download the Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 34th Edition by K. S Narayan Reddy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. 34th Edition will be soon Uploaded.