We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Nano-Biomaterials For Ophthalmic Drug Delivery PDF by Pathak, Yashwant V, Sutariya, Vijaykumar, Hirani, Anjali A.
This consolidated reference book addresses the various aspects of nano biomaterials used in ophthalmic drug delivery, including their characterization, interactions with the ophthalmic system,s and applications in treatments of ophthalmic diseases and disorders.
In the last decade, significant growth in polymer sciences, nanotechnology, and biotechnology have resulted in the development of new nano- and bioengineered nano-bio-materials. These are extensively explored as drug delivery carriers as well as for implantable devices and scaffolds. At the interface between nanomaterials and biological systems, the organic and synthetic worlds merge into a new science concerned with the safe use of nanotechnology and nano material design for biological applications. For this field to evolve, there is a need to understand the dynamic forces and molecular components that shape these interactions. While it is impossible to describe with certainty all the bio physicochemical interactions at play at the interface, we are at a point where the pockets of assembled knowledge are providing a conceptual framework to guide this exploration, and review the impact on future product development. The book is intended as a valuable resource for academics and pharmaceutical scientists working in the field of polymers, polymers materials for drug delivery, drug delivery systems, and ophthalmic drug delivery systems, in addition to medical and health care professionals in these areas.
Features of Nano-Biomaterials For Ophthalmic Drug Delivery.
- Discusses nano-scale materials and their applications in ophthalmic drug delivery, implantable and non-implantable systems.
- Reviews nano biomaterial characterization and interaction with ophthalmic systems.
- Examines nanotoxicity and nanosafety concerns in ophthalmic systems.
Table Of Content.
- Introduction to Nanotechnology with Special Reference to Ophthalmic Delivery
- Overview of the Ophthalmic System
- Pharmacological Considerations in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery
- Pathophysiology of Vision
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ocular Drugs
- Physicochemical Requirements for Polymers and Polymer-Based Nanomaterial for Ophthalmic Drug Delivery
- Formulation Approaches for Ocular Drug Delivery
- Ocular Permeation Enhancers
- Ocular Bioadhesives and Their Applications in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery
- Nanovesicular Carrier Systems for Ophthalmic Drug Delivery
- Cyclodextrins in Ocular Drug Delivery
- Ocular Preservatives: Risks and Recent Trends in Its Application in Ocular Drug Delivery (ODD)
- Aging Disorders of the Eye: Challenges and Approaches for Their Treatment
- Colloidal Carriers in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery
- Polymeric Nanoparticulate Systems: A Potential Approach for Ocular Drug Delivery
- Barriers to Glaucoma Drug Delivery and Resolving the Challenges Using Nanotechnology
- Intraocular Drug Delivery Technologies: Advancing Treatment of Posterior Segment Disorders of the Eye
- Animal Models to Evaluate Nanoparticulate Ocular Drug Delivery Systems
- Ophthalmic Nanosuspensions: Toxicity and Formulation
- Ocular Drug Delivery: Impact of In Vitro Cell Culture Models
- Nanotoxicity of Nanobiomaterials in Ocular System and Its Evaluation
- Nanosystem in Ocular Bio environment
- Excipients Utilized for Ophthalmic Drug Delivery Systems
Nano-Biomaterials For Ophthalmic Drug Delivery PDF Download.
You can download Nano-Biomaterials For Ophthalmic Drug Delivery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.