We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 2nd Edition PDF by Nageshkumar G Rao.
Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. The book has very useful information for the medical and law students, and for the practicing physicians and legal professionals. Innumerable references cited in each chapter construe the scientific base for the book. The book also includes worthy appendices at the end, comprising of question bank providing theory and viva-voce questionnaires, varsity examination methodology, and suggested syllabus in both theory and practical examinations.
Features of Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Gives a complete coverage of examining, reporting, and writing opinions for a variety of medicolegal cases. It also furnishes a clear coverage of diagnosis, management, and prevention of an entire spectrum of medicolegal problems.
- It is well structured with separate sections dealing with each and every aspect in detail.
- Topics such as Introduction and Evolution, Forensic Histopathology, Forensic Aspects of Clinical Pathology, Embalming, Ideal Mortuary, Varsity Examination Methodology, OSPE, Forensic Toxicology, Clinical Forensic Medicine, Medical Jurisprudence, etc. are new to this edition, while other topics have been revised drastically.
Table of Contents.
- Preliminary Pages.
- Chapter-01 Introduction.
- Chapter-02 Historical Perspectives.
- Chapter-03 Doctor and the Law.
- Chapter-04 Ethics of Medical Practice.
- Chapter-05 Euthanasia (Mercy Killing).
- Chapter-06 Consumer Protection Act and Medical Profession.
- Chapter-07 Human Organ Transplantation: Legal and Ethical Aspects.
- Chapter-08 Ethical and Legal Aspects of AIDS.
- Chapter-09 Medical Records.
- Chapter-10 Medical and Legal Aspects of Anaesthetic and Operative Deaths.
- Chapter-11 Forensic Identity.
- Chapter-12 Forensic DNA Profiling.
- Chapter-13 Thanatology.
- Chapter-14 Postmortem Examination.
- Chapter-15 Violent Asphyxial Death.
- Chapter-16 Trauma, Injury, and Wound.
- Chapter-17 Regional Injuries.
- Chapter-18 Transportation Injuries.
- Chapter-19 Effects of Injury.
- Chapter-20 Firearms and Explosive Injuries.
- Chapter-21 Effects of Cold and Heat.
- Chapter-22 Electrocution, Lightning, and Radiation.
- Chapter-23 Trauma in its Medicolegal View Points.
- Chapter-24 Domestic Violence—Medical and Legal Aspects.
- Chapter-25 Torture and Medical Profession.
- Chapter-26 Sexual Jurisprudence.
- Chapter-27 Infanticide, Foeticide, and Child Abuse.
- Chapter-28 Forensic Psychiatry.
- Chapter-29 Forensic Radiology.
- Chapter-30 Forensic Engineering.
- Chapter-31 General Principles.
- Chapter-32 Corrosive Poisons.
- Chapter-33 Irritant Poisons.
- Chapter-34 Neurotoxins.
- Chapter-35 Cardiac Poisons.
- Chapter-36 Asphyxiants.
- Chapter-37 Domestic Poisons.
- Chapter-38 Poisoning by Therapeutic Substances.
- Chapter-39 Food Poisoning and Poisonous Foods.
- Chapter-40 Drug Dependence and Drug Abuse.
Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology PDF Download.
You can download the Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.