We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Muscle Energy Techniques PDF 4th Edition.
Muscle Energy Techniques 4e sets out clear, practical, and clinical guidelines for all students and practitioners wishing to use MET techniques as part of their patient management.
Fully updated and now published in full colour throughout, this book has an accompanying website with video clips presenting the full array of modern METs in a variety of acute, chronic and rehabilitation settings.
Features of Muscle Energy Techniques.
- Introduces new methodology and instructs in the scientific basis and correct application of existing Mets.
- Explains the value of METs in the treatment of a variety of problems ranging from hypertonicity and muscle tightness to joint dysfunction and joint capsule adhesions.
- Provides precise assessment and diagnosis guidelines from a variety of perspectives including osteopathy, chiropractic, physical therapy, athletic training and massage therapy.
- Details the background to soft tissue dysfunction and explains the adaptive chain reactions that both produce and result from dysfunction.
- Gives many variations on the safe use of MET in acute, chronic, and rehabilitation settings.
- Highly illustrated with full-colour line drawings and diagrams.
- Supplemented by a website that includes video clips of experienced practitioners demonstrating the techniques.
- Ideal for experienced practitioners as well as those taking undergraduate and postgraduate courses in manual therapy.
Table of Contents.
- Muscle Energy Techniques.
- The history of MET.
- MET: efficacy and research.
- How to use MET.
- Sequential assessment and MET treatment of main postural muscles.
- MET and the treatment of joints.
- MET in cases of spinal injury or pathology.
- a. Manual resistance techniques in rehabilitation.
b. MET in post-surgical rehabilitation.
- MET in the physical therapy setting.
- MET in a massage therapy setting.
- MET in treatment of athletic injuries.
- Integrated neuromuscular inhibition technique (INIT) and myofascial pain.
Muscle Energy Techniques PDF Download.
You can download Muscle Energy Techniques PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy