We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Muscle Energy Techniques PDF 4th Edition.
Muscle Energy Techniques 4e sets out clear, practical, and clinical guidelines for all students and practitioners wishing to use MET techniques as part of their patient management.
Fully updated and now published in full color throughout, this book has an accompanying website with video clips presenting the full array of modern METs in a variety of acute, chronic and rehabilitation settings.
Features of Muscle Energy Techniques.
- Introduces new methodology and instructs in the scientific basis and correct application of existing Mets.
- Explains the value of METs in the treatment of a variety of problems ranging from hypertonicity and muscle tightness to joint dysfunction and joint capsule adhesions.
- Provides precise assessment and diagnosis guidelines from a variety of perspectives including osteopathy, chiropractic, physical therapy, athletic training and massage therapy.
- Details the background to soft tissue dysfunction and explains the adaptive chain reactions that both produce and result from dysfunction.
- Gives many variations on the safe use of MET in acute, chronic, and rehabilitation settings.
- Highly illustrated with full-color line drawings and diagrams.
- Supplemented by a website that includes video clips of experienced practitioners demonstrating the techniques.
- Ideal for experienced practitioners as well as those taking undergraduate and postgraduate courses in manual therapy.
Table of Contents.
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- The history of MET
- MET: efficacy and research
- How to use MET
- Sequential assessment and MET treatment of main postural muscles
- MET and the treatment of joints
- MET in cases of spinal injury or pathology
- a. Manual resistance techniques in rehabilitation
b. MET in post-surgical rehabilitation
- MET in the physical therapy setting
- MET in a massage therapy setting
- MET in treatment of athletic injuries
- Integrated neuromuscular inhibition technique (INIT) and myofascial pain
Muscle Energy Techniques PDF Download.
You can download Muscle Energy Techniques PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.