We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Muir’s Textbook of Pathology PDF 15th Edition.
Muir’s Textbook of Pathology sets a standard in this subject by linking the scientific aspects that underlie pathological processes, relating these to specific organ systems, and placing them all in a context that the student of medicine or pathology can appreciate and understand.
Features of Muir’s Textbook of Pathology.
- The clearly defined and easy-to-follow structure, enhanced by numerous photographs and explanatory line diagrams, focuses on core material without neglecting novel concepts and up-to-the-minute detail.
- This one-stop-shop in pathology will take the student right through medical school and beyond to postgraduate training.
Table of Contents.
SECTION 1: MECHANISMS OF DISEASE: CELLULAR & MOLECULAR.
- Application of pathology.
- Normal cellular functions, disease, and immunology.
- Clinical genetics.
- Cell injury, inflammation, and repair.
- Cancer and benign tumors.
SECTION 2: SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY.
- The cardiovascular system.
- The respiratory system.
- The lymph reticular system and bone marrow.
- The gastrointestinal system.
- The liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
- The nervous systems, and the eye.
- The locomotor system.
- The kidneys and urinary tract.
- The female reproductive system.
- The breasts.
- The male reproductive system.
- The endocrine system.
- The skin.
Muir’s Textbook of Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Muir’s Textbook of Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology