We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 13th Edition PDF.
Features of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 13th Edition.
- More than 4,000 generic and trade-name drugs are profiled, covering almost every drug you will administer in practice or in clinical.
- Black Box Warnings provide alerts to FDA warnings of dangerous or life-threatening drug reactions.
- Alert icon highlights the most critical drug interactions and side effects.
- Bold headings in coverage of IV drug administration highlights dosage and IV administration instructions, including safety considerations and Y-site, syringe, and additive compatibilities.
- Common and life-threatening side effects are logically organized by body system, showing signs to watch for during assessments.
- Nursing Process steps are used as the framework for organizing all nursing care information.
- Alphabetical organization by generic name provides quick and easy access to specific drugs, and a full-color design highlights important information.
- Complete pharmacokinetic information includes the mechanism and absorption of the drug as well as its action, duration, and excretion.
- Cross-references indicate drug information that may be found in the appendixes.
Table Of Content
Individual Drugs in A-Z Format
- A. Selected New Drugs.
- B. Ophthalmic, Nasal, Topical, and Otic Products.
- C. Vaccines and Toxoids.
- D. Abbreviations.
- E. Immunization Schedules.
- F. Standard Precautions.
- G. Illustrated Mechanisms and Sites of Action.
- H. Photo Atlas of Drug Administration.
Endsheet: Nomogram for Calculation of Body Surface Area
Endsheet: Syringe Compatibility
Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 13th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 13th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.