We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Molecular Basis of Oxidative Stress: Chemistry, Mechanisms, and Disease Pathogenesis PDF.
Featuring contributions from an international team of leading clinicians and biomedical researchers, Molecular Basis of Oxidative Stress reviews the molecular and chemical bases of oxidative stress, describing how oxidative stress can lead to the development of cancer and cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases. Moreover, it explains the potential role of free radicals in both the diagnosis and the development of therapeutics to treat disease.
Molecular Basis of Oxidative Stress is logically organized, beginning with a comprehensive discussion of the fundamental chemistry of reactive species.
Features of Molecular Basis of Oxidative Stress: Chemistry, Mechanisms, and Disease Pathogenesis.
- Presents new mechanistic insights into how oxidative damage of biomolecules occurs
- Examines how these oxidative events affect cellular metabolism
- Investigates the role of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of cancer, neurodegenerative disease, cardiovascular disease, and cystic fibrosis
- Explores opportunities to improve the diagnosis of disease and the design of new therapeutic agents
- Readers will find much novel information, including new radical chemistries and the latest discoveries of how free radicals react with biomolecules. The contributors also present recent findings that help us better understand the initiation of oxidative stress and the mechanisms leading to the pathogenesis of various diseases.
Table of Contents.
- Chemistry of Reactive Species.
- Lipid Peroxidation and Nitration.
- Protein Posttranslational Modifi cation.
- DNA Oxidation.
- Downregulation of Antioxidants and Phase 2 Proteins.
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
- NADPH Oxidases: Structure and Function.
- Cell Signaling and Transcription.
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signaling in Carcinogenesis.
- Neurodegeneration from Drugs and Aging-Derived Free Radicals.
- Cardiac Ischemia and Reperfusion.
- Atherosclerosis: Oxidation Hypothesis.
- Cystic Fibrosis.
- Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress in Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Synthetic Antioxidants.
Molecular Basis of Oxidative Stress: Chemistry, Mechanisms, and Disease Pathogenesis PDF Download
You can download the Molecular Basis of Oxidative Stress: Chemistry, Mechanisms, and Disease Pathogenesis PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.