We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Mitochondrial Dysfunction Caused by Drugs and Environmental Toxicants Volume 1 and 2 PDF.
Developed as a one-stop reference source for drug safety and toxicology professionals, this book explains why mitochondrial failure is a crucial step in drug toxicity and how it can be avoided.
Features of Mitochondrial Dysfunction Caused by Drugs and Environmental Toxicants.
- Covers both basic science and applied technology/methods.
- Allows readers to understand the basis of mitochondrial function, the preclinical assessments used, and what they reveal about drug effects.
- Contains both in vitro and in vivo methods for analysis, including practical screening approaches for drug discovery and development.
- Adds coverage about mitochondrial toxicity underlying organ injury, clinical reports on drug classes, and discussion of environmental toxicants affecting mitochondria
Table Of Content.
List of Contributors
Part 1 Basic Concepts
- Contribution of Plasma Protein Binding and Membrane Transporters to Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Toxicity
- The Role of Transporters in Drug Accumulation and Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Structure-Activity Modeling of Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Mitochondria Targeted Cytochromes P450 Modulate Adverse Drug Metabolism and Xenobiotic Induced Toxicity
Part 2 Organ Drug Toxicity: Mitochondrial Etiology
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Drug-Induced Liver Injury
- Evaluating Mitotoxicity as Either a Single or Multi Mechanistic Insult in the Context of Hepatotoxicity
- Cardiotoxicity of Drugs: Role of Mitochondria
- Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Manifestations of Drug Toxicity on Mitochondria in the Nervous System
- Nephrotoxicity: Increasing Evidence for a Key Role of Mitochondrial Injury and Dysfunction and Therapeutic Implications
- Mammalian Sperm Mitochondrial Function as Affected by Environmental Toxicants, Substances of Abuse, and Other Chemical Compounds
Part 3 Methods to Detect Mitochondrial Toxicity: In Vitro, Ex Vivo, In Vivo, Using Cells, Animal Tissues, and Alternative Models
- Biological and Computational Techniques to Identify Mitochondrial Toxicants
- The Parallel Testing of Isolated Rat Liver and Kidney Mitochondria Reveals a Calcium Dependent Sensitivity to Diclofenac and Ibuprofen
- In Vitro Methodologies to Investigate Drug-Induced Toxicities
- Combined Automated Measurement of Respiratory Chain Complexes and Oxidative Stress: A First Step to an Integrated View of Cell Bioenergetics
- Measurement of Mitochondrial Toxicity by Flow Cytometry
- MitoChip: A Transcriptomics Tool for Elucidation of Mechanisms of Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Using 3D Microtissues for Identifying Mitochondrial Liabilities
- Toward Mitochondrial Medicine: Challenges in Rodent Modeling of Human Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Measurement of Oxygen Metabolism In Vivo
- Detection of Mitochondrial Toxicity Using Zebrafish
- miRNA as Biomarkers of Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Biomarkers of Mitochondrial Injury After Acetaminophen Overdose: Glutamate Dehydrogenase and Beyond
- Acylcarnitines as Translational Biomarkers of Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Mitochondrial DNA as a Potential Translational Biomarker of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Drug Induced Toxicity Studies
- Predicting Off-Target Effects of Therapeutic Antiviral Ribonucleosides: Inhibition of Mitochondrial RNA Transcription
- Imaging of Mitochondrial Toxicity in the Kidney
- Imaging Mitochondrial Membrane Potential and Inner Membrane Permeability
- Quantifying Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Function In Vivo
List of Contributors
Part 4 Reports from the Clinic
- Statin and Fibrate Induced Dichotomy of Mitochondrial Function
- Friend or Foe: Can Mitochondrial Toxins Lead to Similar Benefits as Exercise
- Involvement of Mitochondrial Dysfunction on the Toxic Effects Caused by Drugs of Abuse and Addiction
- Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Toxicity during Pregnancy
- Mitochondrial Toxicity in Children and Adolescents Exposed to Antiretroviral Therapy
- Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Cardiomyopathy and Cardiovascular Risks in Children
- Role of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Linezolid Induced Lactic Acidosis
- Metformin and Lactic Acidosis
- Lessons Learned from a Phase I Clinical Trial of Mitochondrial Complex I Inhibition
- Pharmacological Activation of Mitochondrial Biogenesis for the Treatment of Various Pathologies
- Mitochondrial Toxicity Induced by Chemotherapeutic Drugs
Part 5 Environmental Toxicants and Mitochondria
- The Mitochondrial Exposome
- Central Mitochondrial Signaling Mechanisms in Response to Environmental Agents: Integrated Omics for Visualization
- Detection of Mitochondrial Toxicity of Environmental Pollutants Using Caenorhabditis elegans
- Persistent Organic Pollutants, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, and Metabolic Syndrome
- Cigarette Smoke and Mitochondrial Damage
Mitochondrial Dysfunction Caused by Drugs and Environmental Toxicants volume 1 and 2 PDF Download.
You can download Mitochondrial Dysfunction Caused by Drugs and Environmental Toxicants volume 1 and 2 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.