We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Mitochondrial Dysfunction Caused by Drugs and Environmental Toxicants Volume 1 and 2 PDF.
Developed as a one-stop reference source for drug safety and toxicology professionals, this book explains why mitochondrial failure is a crucial step in drug toxicity and how it can be avoided.
Features of Mitochondrial Dysfunction Caused by Drugs and Environmental Toxicants.
- Covers both basic science and applied technology/methods.
- Allows readers to understand the basis of mitochondrial function, the preclinical assessments used, and what they reveal about drug effects.
- Contains both in vitro and in vivo methods for analysis, including practical screening approaches for drug discovery and development.
- Adds coverage about mitochondrial toxicity underlying organ injury, clinical reports on drug classes, and discussion of environmental toxicants affecting mitochondria
Table Of Content.
List of Contributors
Part 1 Basic Concepts
- Contribution of Plasma Protein Binding and Membrane Transporters to Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Toxicity
- The Role of Transporters in Drug Accumulation and Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Structure-Activity Modeling of Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Mitochondria Targeted Cytochromes P450 Modulate Adverse Drug Metabolism and Xenobiotic Induced Toxicity
Part 2 Organ Drug Toxicity: Mitochondrial Etiology
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Drug-Induced Liver Injury
- Evaluating Mitotoxicity as Either a Single or Multi Mechanistic Insult in the Context of Hepatotoxicity
- Cardiotoxicity of Drugs: Role of Mitochondria
- Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Manifestations of Drug Toxicity on Mitochondria in the Nervous System
- Nephrotoxicity: Increasing Evidence for a Key Role of Mitochondrial Injury and Dysfunction and Therapeutic Implications
- Mammalian Sperm Mitochondrial Function as Affected by Environmental Toxicants, Substances of Abuse, and Other Chemical Compounds
Part 3 Methods to Detect Mitochondrial Toxicity: In Vitro, Ex Vivo, In Vivo, Using Cells, Animal Tissues, and Alternative Models
- Biological and Computational Techniques to Identify Mitochondrial Toxicants
- The Parallel Testing of Isolated Rat Liver and Kidney Mitochondria Reveals a Calcium Dependent Sensitivity to Diclofenac and Ibuprofen
- In Vitro Methodologies to Investigate Drug-Induced Toxicities
- Combined Automated Measurement of Respiratory Chain Complexes and Oxidative Stress: A First Step to an Integrated View of Cell Bioenergetics
- Measurement of Mitochondrial Toxicity by Flow Cytometry
- MitoChip: A Transcriptomics Tool for Elucidation of Mechanisms of Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Using 3D Microtissues for Identifying Mitochondrial Liabilities
- Toward Mitochondrial Medicine: Challenges in Rodent Modeling of Human Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Measurement of Oxygen Metabolism In Vivo
- Detection of Mitochondrial Toxicity Using Zebrafish
- miRNA as Biomarkers of Mitochondrial Toxicity
- Biomarkers of Mitochondrial Injury After Acetaminophen Overdose: Glutamate Dehydrogenase and Beyond
- Acylcarnitines as Translational Biomarkers of Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Mitochondrial DNA as a Potential Translational Biomarker of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Drug Induced Toxicity Studies
- Predicting Off-Target Effects of Therapeutic Antiviral Ribonucleosides: Inhibition of Mitochondrial RNA Transcription
- Imaging of Mitochondrial Toxicity in the Kidney
- Imaging Mitochondrial Membrane Potential and Inner Membrane Permeability
- Quantifying Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Function In Vivo
List of Contributors
Part 4 Reports from the Clinic
- Statin and Fibrate Induced Dichotomy of Mitochondrial Function
- Friend or Foe: Can Mitochondrial Toxins Lead to Similar Benefits as Exercise
- Involvement of Mitochondrial Dysfunction on the Toxic Effects Caused by Drugs of Abuse and Addiction
- Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Toxicity during Pregnancy
- Mitochondrial Toxicity in Children and Adolescents Exposed to Antiretroviral Therapy
- Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Cardiomyopathy and Cardiovascular Risks in Children
- Role of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Linezolid Induced Lactic Acidosis
- Metformin and Lactic Acidosis
- Lessons Learned from a Phase I Clinical Trial of Mitochondrial Complex I Inhibition
- Pharmacological Activation of Mitochondrial Biogenesis for the Treatment of Various Pathologies
- Mitochondrial Toxicity Induced by Chemotherapeutic Drugs
Part 5 Environmental Toxicants and Mitochondria
- The Mitochondrial Exposome
- Central Mitochondrial Signaling Mechanisms in Response to Environmental Agents: Integrated Omics for Visualization
- Detection of Mitochondrial Toxicity of Environmental Pollutants Using Caenorhabditis elegans
- Persistent Organic Pollutants, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, and Metabolic Syndrome
- Cigarette Smoke and Mitochondrial Damage
Mitochondrial Dysfunction Caused by Drugs and Environmental Toxicants volume 1 and 2 PDF Download.
You can download Mitochondrial Dysfunction Caused by Drugs and Environmental Toxicants volume 1 and 2 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology