We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Microbiological Safety of Food in Healthcare Settings PDF.
Drawing together the work of a wide range of experts, this extremely important book provides a clear, practical account of the salient features of foodborne pathogenic microorganisms and of the particular risks that they pose to vulnerable groups of the population in hospitals, nursing, and residential homes, nurseries, and in the community at large. Chapters cover the following topics:
- Properties and importance of microorganisms that cause foodborne disease.
- Surveillance of foodborne disease.
- Occurrence of foodborne disease in healthcare settings.
- Vulnerable groups of the population.
- Provisions for food and water.
- Implementation of safety systems.
Presenting a wealth of information of great importance, this comprehensive and well-edited book is a vital resource for physicians, doctors, and nurses responsible for the control of infection, clinicians, physicians, public health doctors and specialists, those responsible for catering management, microbiologists, environmental health officers, food scientists, and food technologists. It is also designed to be accessible to policymakers and administrators who may not have specialist training. Libraries in all universities, research establishments, and medical schools where these subjects are studied and taught should have copies of this essential work on their shelves.
Features of The Microbiological Safety of Food in Healthcare Settings.
- Draws together the work of a wide range of experts.
- Provides a practical account of food-borne pathogenic micro-organisms, and of the risks that they pose.
- Features practical guidelines for the implementation of systems for the production of safe food.
- Accessible to both medically and scientifically qualified persons, as well as policymakers and administrators without specialist training.
Table Of Content.
- Properties of microorganisms that cause foodborne disease.
- The surveillance of foodborne disease and its application in healthcare settings.
- Foodborne disease outbreaks in healthcare settings.
- Vulnerable populations and their susceptibility to foodborne diseases.
- Provision of food in healthcare settings.
- Provision of water in healthcare settings.
- Practical implementation of food safety management systems in healthcare settings.
The Microbiological Safety of Food in Healthcare Settings PDF Download.
You can download The Microbiological Safety of Food in Healthcare Settings PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.