We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Medical Disorders in Pregnancy PDF.
The Guest Editors have assembled expert authors to provide current clinical views and recommendations for patients with medical disorders in pregnancy.
Features of Medical Disorders in Pregnancy.
- Clinical reviews are devoted to the following topics: Obstructive sleep apnea in pregnancy; Pregestational Diabetes; Gestational Diabetes; Maternal mortality in the 21 century; Infections in pregnancy and the role of vaccines; Peripartum cardiomyopathy; Update on HIV in pregnancy: Thromboprophylaxis; Opiate abuse in pregnancy.
Table of Contents.
- Maternal Mortality in the Twenty-First Century.
- Cancer in Pregnancy.
- Opioid Use Disorders and Pregnancy.
- Pregnancy in Women with Obesity.
- Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Pregnancy.
- Maternal Genetic Disorders in Pregnancy.
- Maternal Congenital Heart Disease in Pregnancy.
- New Insights in Peripartum Cardiomyopathy.
- Gestational Diabetes: Underpinning Principles, Surveillance, and Management.
- Pregestational Diabetes in Pregnancy.
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy.
- Seizures in Pregnancy.
- Infections in Pregnancy and the Role of Vaccines.
- Thromboprophylaxis in Pregnancy.
Medical Disorders in Pregnancy PDF Download.
You can download the Medical Disorders in Pregnancy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.