We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of MCQs & EMQs in Human Physiology PDF 6th Edition.
There has been a marked change in examination strategy over the last five years; EMQs (extended matching questions) are popular with tutors and students alike as they present a more realistic view of a student’s ability to apply his or her knowledge in a clinical situation.
Features of MCQs & EMQs in Human Physiology
- The new edition of MCQs in Physiology has been subject to a complete overhaul to become MCQs and EMQs in Physiology.
- This reflects the current methods of examination techniques and will provide the student with a complete revision resource book. Packed with MCQs and EMQs along with clear and simple explanations of each answer, this book covers all the main physiological systems.
- The questions stretch from basic to applied and interpretative and are written with the modern integrated syllabus firmly in mind.
- Presented alongside other core revision books such as EMQs in Clinical Medicine this book will soon be seen as a must-have for any medic’s shelf.
Table of Contents.
- Body fluids.
- Cardiovascular system.
- Respiratory system.
- Alimentary system.
- Neuromuscular system.
- Special senses.
- Urinary system.
- Endocrine system.
- Reproductive system.
- General questions.
- Sport and exercise physiology.
- Interpretative questions.
MCQs & EMQs in Human Physiology PDF Download.
You can download MCQs & EMQs in Human Physiology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.