We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Complications in Maxillofacial Cosmetic Surgery: Strategies for Prevention and Management PDF.
This book is designed to offer practitioners clear, up-to-date guidance on the management of complications associated with maxillofacial cosmetic surgery. The first section provides a detailed overview of general topics relating to cosmetic surgery patients, including assessment, anesthesia, and medical complications, wound healing, postoperative infection, pain management, and medicolegal issues. The second section then discusses the nature and management of the complications associated with each maxillofacial cosmetic surgery procedure, from laser treatment and use of neuromodulators and soft tissue fillers to orthognathic surgery, rhinoplasty, neck procedures, rhytidectomy, genioplasty, and facial implants. Complications in Maxillofacial Cosmetic Surgery are multi-authored, multi-institutional, and multi-specialty based. It will be of value for a range of health care providers who practice in the head and neck area, including oral and maxillofacial surgeons, otolaryngologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, dermatologists, and cosmetic surgeons.
Features of Complications in Maxillofacial Cosmetic Surgery.
- Equips the reader to manage the complications associated with each maxillofacial cosmetic surgery procedure.
- Provides a detailed overview of general topics relating to cosmetic surgery patients.
- Offers a multi-institutional and multi-specialty perspective.
Table Of Content.
- History of the Facelift: The First Three Decades.
- Patient Assessment and Evaluation.
- Cosmetic Patient Evaluation.
- Wound Healing
- Improving Pain Management in Maxillofacial Cosmetic Surgical Procedures.
- Medical Complications Following Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Anesthesia Complications: Management and Prevention.
- Postoperative Infection.
- Managing Medicolegal Issues Surrounding Esthetic Facial Surgery.
- Complications of Facial Resurfacing.
- Laser Treatment.
- Complications in the Cosmetic Use of Botulinum Toxin Type A: Prevention and Management.
- Soft Tissue Fillers and an Overview of Their Potential Complications.
- Complications of Orthognathic Surgery.
- Complications of Blepharoplasty.
- Complications Associated with Rhytidectomy (Facelift Surgery): Avoidance and Correction.
- Neck Procedures.
- Complications of Genioplasty.
- Facial Implants.
Complications in Maxillofacial Cosmetic Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Complications in Maxillofacial Cosmetic Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.