We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Master Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery PDF.
Now part of the Master Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery series, Skull Base Surgery is the new go-to guide on common and advanced procedures in skull base surgery.
Step-by-step expert instruction is offered on more than 45 procedures, covering both open and minimally invasive approaches to the skull base. It is a vital resource for students, generalist surgeons, and skull base specialists in otolaryngology and neurosurgery.
Features of Master Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Authored by world-renowned experts and pioneers in open and endoscopic skull base approaches.
- Chapters cover an introduction to each approach; history; physical examination; indications; contraindications; preoperative planning; surgical technique; postoperative management; complications; results; pearls and pitfalls; instruments to have available; and suggested readings.
- Sections cover sphenoid and para sellar regions; anterior cranial fossa; middle cranial fossa; posterior cranial fossa; and reconstruction.
- Topics include optic nerve decompression; endonasal approach to the sella; endoscopic endonasal approach to the medial cavernous sinus; endonasal transorbital approaches; cranialization of the frontal sinus; frontal sinus osteoplastic flap with and without obliteration; and anterior craniofacial resection.
- More than 1,500 color photos and drawings of intraoperative images fully demonstrate the content.
Table of Contents.
PART I: SPHENOID AND PARASELLAR REGIONS.
- Optic Nerve Decompression.
- Endonasal Approach to the Sella.
- Endoscopic Endonasal Approach to the Sella for Pituitary Adenomas and Rathke’s Cleft Cysts 2.
- Transcranial Approaches to the Sella, Suprasellar, and Parasellar Area.
- Endoscopic Endonasal Approach to the Medial Cavernous Sinus.
- Endonasal Suprasellar Approach.
- Transpterygoid Approach to the Lateral Recess of the Sphenoid Sinus.
- Transsphenoidal Approach to the Medial Petrous Apex.
PART II: ANTERIOR CRANIAL FOSSA.
- Craniotomy for Suprasellar Tumor.
- Pterional/Orbital–Pterional Craniotomy.
- Endonasal Transfrontal Approach to the Anterior Cranial Base.
- Endonasal Transcribriform Approach to the Anterior Cranial Fossa.
- Endonasal Transplanum Approach to the Anterior Cranial Fossa.
- Endonasal Transorbital Approach to the Anterior Cranial Fossa.
- Transorbital Endoscopic Approaches to the Anterior Cranial Fossa.
- Supraorbital Keyhole Approach to the Anterior Cranial Fossa.
- Endonasal Resection of the Anterior Cranial Base.
- Transcranial Approach for Anterior Craniofacial Resection.
- Anterior Craniofacial Resection: Endoscopic Assisted.
- Facial Translocation Approach to the Central Cranial Base.
- Anterior Craniofacial Resection: Midfacial Degloving
- Anterior Craniofacial Resection: Lateral Rhinotomy.
- Anterior Craniofacial Resection: Raveh Technique.
- Cranialization of the Frontal Sinus.
- Frontal Sinus Osteoplastic Flap with and without Obliteration.
PART III: MIDDLE CRANIAL FOSSA.
- Suprapetrous Approach to the Lateral Cavernous Sinus.
- Suprapetrous Approach to Meckel’s Cave and the Middle Cranial Fossa.
- Intrapetrous Approach to the Jugular Foramen.
- Surgery for Angiofibroma.
- Modified Orbitozygomatic Craniotomy.
- Preauricular Approach to the Infratemporal Skull Base.
- Anterior Transpetrosal Approach to the Middle Cranial Fossa and Posterior Cranial Fossa.
- Postauricular Approach to the Infratemporal Skull Base.
- Transorbital Endoscopic Approaches to the Middle Cranial Fossa.
PART IV: POSTERIOR CRANIAL FOSSA.
- Endoscopic Endonasal Pituitary Transposition Approach to the Superior Clivus.
- Transclival Approach to the Middle and Lower Clivus.
- Endoscopic Endonasal Approach to the Craniocervical Junction and Odontoid.
- Combined Supra- and Infratentorial Presigmoid Retrolabyrinthine Transpetrosal Approach.
- Far Lateral Transcervical Approach to the Lower Clivus and Upper Cervical Spine.
PART V: RECONSTRUCTION.
- Nonvascularized Repair of Small Dural Defects.
- Nonvascularized Repair of Large Dural Defects.
- Nasoseptal Flap.
- Middle Turbinate Flap.
- Inferior Turbinate Flap.
- The Temporoparietal Fascial Flap in Skull Base Reconstruction.
- Extracranial Pericranial Flap.
- Transcranial Pericranial Flap.
- Temporalis Muscle in Skull Base Reconstruction.
Master Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Master Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.