We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Harrisons Manual Of Medicine PDF 20th Edition.
The Harrison’s Manual, derived from the most clinically salient content featured in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 20th Edition, delivers numerous clinical algorithms in one practical, portable resource.
The Manual also includes abundant quick-reference tables, plus concise text―providing rapid access to bedside information when decisions need to be made quickly. This full-color summary guide covers all diseases and conditions commonly seen in inpatient general medicine, so you can be sure to find invaluable content directly to your workflow and practice.
Features of Harrisons Manual Of Medicine.
- The 20th edition has been updated to reflect the latest clinical developments in medicine.
- The Manual truly makes it easy to find what you need at the point of care. The easy-to-navigate chapters cover symptoms/signs, medical emergencies, specific diseases, and care of the hospitalized patient, with a particular focus on:
- Etiology and Epidemiology
- Clinically Relevant Pathophysiology
- Signs and Symptoms
- Differential Diagnosis
- Physical and Laboratory Findings
- Practice Guidelines, and more
Table of Contents.
- Section 1: Care of the Hospitalized Patient.
- Section 2: Medical Emergencies.
- Section 3: Common Patient Presentations.
- Section 4: Otolaryngology.
- Section 5: Dermatology.
- Section 6: Hematology and Oncology.
- Section 7: Infectious Diseases.
- Section 8: Cardiology.
- Section 9: Pulmonology.
- Section 10: Nephrology.
- Section 11: Gastroenterology.
- Section 12: Allergy, Clinical Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Section 13: Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Section 14: Neurology.
- Section 15: Psychiatry and Substance Abuse.
- Section 16: Disease Prevention and Health Maintenance.
- Section 17: Adverse Drug Reactions.
Harrisons Manual Of Medicine PDF Download.
You can download the Harrison Manual Of Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.