We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Manual of Clinical Microbiology PDF 11th Edition (2 volume set) by James H. Jorgensen, Michael A. Pfaller.
The 11th edition of the Manual of Clinical Microbiology continues to set the standard for state-of-the-science laboratory practices as the most authoritative reference in the field of clinical microbiology. This new edition presents the numerous microbial taxonomic changes and newer more powerful diagnostic approaches that have been developed since the publication of the 10th edition.
A collaborative team of editors and authors from around the world, all experienced practitioners, researchers, or public health experts, revised the Manual to include the latest applications of genomics and proteomics, producing an authoritative work of two volumes filled with current findings regarding infectious agents, leading-edge diagnostic methods, laboratory practices, and safety guidelines.
Features of Manual of Clinical Microbiology.
- We have had co-editors in chief of MCM. The length and scope of the Manual now require this division of labor to ensure thoroughness and timeliness of the editing process. We hope that readers of the Manual will recognize the commitment to excellence by everyone associated with its production.
- We represent only the fifth and sixth editors in chief in the 45-year history of the Manual. We are grateful for the example set by our predecessors and by the sage advice offered by recent editors in chief Patrick Murray and James Versalovic.
- We offer our deep appreciation to Ken April, the production editor at the outset of this edition, and to Ellie Tupper, who succeeded him and completed the editorial production process. This is only the second edition of the Manual to have a full-scale, searchable, Web-based HTML electronic edition.
- We hope that users of the Manual will find this electronic alternative to the print version of MCM to be convenient and user-friendly. It is likely that future editions of MCM will rely more heavily on the electronic format for delivery of the vast content of the Manual.
Table Of Content.
Author and Editor Conflicts of Interest
- Diagnostic Strategies And General Topics.
- Antibacterial Agents And Susceptibility Test Methods.
- Antiviral Agents And Susceptibility Test Methods
- Antifungal Agents And Susceptibility Test Methods
- Antiparasitic Agents And Susceptibility Test Methods
Manual of Clinical Microbiology PDF Download.
You can download the Manual of Clinical Microbiology 11th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Microbiology