We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Mannan’s Regional Dissection and Surface Anatomy PDF 14th Edition by Md Ali Noor.
This book describes Mannan’s regional dissection and surface anatomy. Mannan’s regional dissection and surface anatomy provide an in-depth understanding of the human body. It describes various internal structures of the human body that course beneath the skin, i.e. nerves, arteries, veins, etc.
The central goal of this book is to allow greater efficiency in the use of students’ time in the laboratory, as well as in examination preparation and review. The method of dissection described in this book represents a regional approach. Although the anatomy is presented extensively, it focuses mainly on the head, neck and face, abdomen, thorax, extremities, bones, nerves, and vessels of the human body.
The book is divided into two sections as regional dissection and surface anatomy of the human body that further divided into 16 chapters. A sequence of dissection steps defines which structures are to be identified and distinctly directs students how and where to cut and reflect given structures.
The study of human surface anatomy has brought out significant changes in medical curricula owing to varied pathological conditions and situations, and it needs to be studied by medical students in an integrated, applied, relevant, and contextual framework.
Features of Mannan’s Regional Dissection and Surface Anatomy.
- The book is divided into two sections: regional dissection and Surface anatomy of the human body that further divided into 16 chapters.
- A sequence of dissection steps defines which structures are to be identified and distinctly directs students how and where to cut and reflect given structures.
- Colour versions of important images are provided separately in 23 colour plates for a better understanding of the regional structures.
- Appendices and Glossary further enhance readers’ learning of the subject.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter-01: Introduction to Regional Dissection.
- Chapter-02: Head, Neck, and Face.
- Chapter-03: Superior Extremity.
- Chapter-04: Inferior Extremity.
- Chapter-05: Abdomen.
- Chapter-06: Thorax.
- Chapter-07: Neurovascular and Lymphatic System.
- Chapter-08: Introduction to the Surface Anatomy.
- Chapter-09: Surface Anatomy of the Thorax.
- Chapter-10: Surface Anatomy of the Neck.
- Chapter-11: Surface Anatomy of the Face.
- Chapter-12: Surface Anatomy of the Head.
- Chapter-13: Surface Anatomy of the Abdomen.
- Chapter-14: Surface Anatomy of the Superior Extremity.
- Chapter-15: Surface Anatomy of the Inferior Extremity.
- Chapter-16: Surface Anatomy of Small Bones.
Mannan’s Regional Dissection and Surface Anatomy PDF Download.
You can download Mannan’s Regional Dissection and Surface Anatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy