We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Making Sense of Human Anatomy and Physiology: A Learner-Friendly Approach PDF.
Designed to be user-friendly and informative for both students and teachers, this book provides a road map for understanding problems and issues that arise in the study of anatomy and physiology. Students will find tips to develop specific study skills that lead to maximum understanding and retention. They will learn strategies not only for passing an examination or assessment but also for permanently retaining the fundamental building blocks of anatomical study and application.
For the teacher and educator, the book provides useful insight into practical and effective assessment techniques, explores the subject matter from a learning approach perspective, and considers different methods of teaching to best convey the message and meaning of anatomy and physiology.
Features of Making Sense of Human Anatomy and Physiology: A Learner-Friendly Approach.
- Supported by clear diagrams and illustrations, this is a key text for teachers who want a useful toolbox of creative techniques and ideas that will enhance the learning experience.
- In addition to the wealth of information it provides, Making Sense of Human Anatomy and Physiology sets in place a bedrock of learning skills for future study, regardless of the subject. Students of beauty therapies, holistic and complementary therapies and fitness professionals–yoga teachers, personal trainers, sports coaches, and dance teachers–will gain not only a basic understanding of anatomy and physiology but also the skills to learn such a subject.
- Allied professionals in nursing, biomedical science, dentistry, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, midwifery, zoology, biology, and veterinary science will also find this book an invaluable resource.
- The final chapters offer suggestions for the further exploration of concepts, assessment, learning activities, and applications.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Laying Foundations.
- Chapter 2: Speak Anatomy.
- Chapter 3: Do Anatomy.
- Chapter 4: See Anatomy.
- Chapter 5: Coming Unstuck.
- Chapter 6: Learn Anatomy.
- Chapter 7: Test Anatomy.
- Chapter 8: Own Anatomy.
- Chapter 9: Resource Anatomy.
Making Sense of Human Anatomy and Physiology: A Learner-Friendly Approach PDF Download.
You can download Making Sense of Human Anatomy and Physiology: A Learner-Friendly Approach PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy