We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Logan’s Illustrated Human Anatomy PDF.
This concise illustrated volume presents a pictorial guide to human anatomy through the meticulous dissections of Bari Logan, assembled during his long career as a distinguished prosecutor, and representing an unrivalled collection of superb photographic images.
Features of Logan’s Illustrated Human Anatomy.
- Illustrations are fully labelled and accompanied by brief clinical notes to provide additional guidance for the student.
- The material covering anatomical preparation and cadaver preservation, orientation and planes of section, the bones, muscles, and cranial nerves and an extensive glossary provides supplemental detail.
- The book will be a convenient photographic companion to all core textbooks of anatomy and ideal during exam preparation.
Table of Contents.
- Head, Neck, Brain, And Upper Spinal Cord.
- Vertebral Column, Spinal Cord, Skeleton, And Trunk.
- Upper Limb.
- Abdomen And Pelvis.
- Lower Limb.
Logan’s Illustrated Human Anatomy PDF Download.
You can download Logan’s Illustrated Human Anatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy