We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Logan’s Illustrated Human Anatomy PDF.
This concise illustrated volume presents a pictorial guide to human anatomy through the meticulous dissections of Bari Logan, assembled during his long career as a distinguished prosecutor, and representing an unrivaled collection of superb photographic images.
Features of Logan’s Illustrated Human Anatomy.
- Illustrations are fully labeled, and accompanied by brief clinical notes to provide additional guidance for the student.
- The material covering anatomical preparation and cadaver preservation, orientation and planes of section, the bones, muscles, and cranial nerves and an extensive glossary provides supplemental detail.
- The book will be a convenient photographic companion to all core textbooks of anatomy and ideal during exam preparation.
Table of Contents.
- Head, Neck, Brain, And Upper Spinal Cord
- Vertebral Column, Spinal Cord, Skeleton, And Trunk
- Upper Limb
- Abdomen And Pelvis
- Lower Limb
Logan’s Illustrated Human Anatomy PDF Download
You can download Logan’s Illustrated Human Anatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.