We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Litt’s Drug Eruption & Reaction Manual 26th Edition PDF.
Internationally relied upon by medical practitioners for its unparalleled focus on adverse effects and cutaneous reactions, Litt’s Drug Eruption & Reaction Manual is a succinct clinical reference and essential drug-safety tool for patient care.
This 27th edition is a comprehensively revised and updated quick reference, and each entry includes:
- Quantitative summaries of reports and incidence for reactions.
- Drug-drug interactions.
- Categories of adverse drug reactions, eruptions, and cutaneous reaction patterns.
- Essential reference information on prescription and over-the-counter drugs as well as herbals and supplements.
Features of Litt’s Drug Eruption and Reaction Manual 26th Edition.
The book contains:
- A to Z listing of the 1500 most consulted drug and herbal profiles, including generic name and trade names; pharmaceutical company; indications; half-life; and pregnancy category.
- Over 31,000 adverse reactions and drug-eruption listings.
- Includes supplements, vaccines, and botanicals.
- Clinical definitions of common and severe adverse reactions.
- List of drugs that cause severe adverse reactions.
- List of main classes of drugs as a quick clinical reference guide.
- 27 tables of members of a class of drugs (such as statins or monoclonal antibodies), enabling clinicians to see at a glance whether a reaction is common to all drugs included in that class, or to a majority of them or is known in only a handful—information that is critical for an informed decision to change drugs within the same class.
- 2 extensive tables showing reported genetic associations with cutaneous adverse drug reactions and recommendations regarding genetic screening to prevent cutaneous adverse drug reactions.
- A concordance of synonyms and trade names for ease of cross-reference.
Table Of Content.
- Introductory Notes
- Drug Profiles: generic names A-Z
- Descriptions of Important Reactions
- Drugs that cause Important reactions
- Investigational Drugs for the treatment of COVID-19
- Main classes of Drugs
- Class reactions
- Genetic tables
- Concordance of synonyms and trade names with generic names.
Litt’s Drug Eruption and Reaction Manual 26th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Litt’s Drug Eruption and Reaction Manual 26th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.