We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology PDF 7th Edition by Karen Whalen.
Students’ favorite review resource for studying the essentials of medical pharmacology, Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, Seventh Edition, presents up-to-date drug information in an accessible format ideal for a fast, effective refresher.
Part of the popular Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series, this concise resource features clear, effective writing and hundreds of illustrations that break down complex information for rapid review. Sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work, and review questions with answers deliver powerful, practical exam preparation.
Features of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology 7th Edition.
some of the prime features of this book are given below.
- Updated drug information reflects the most current, clinically relevant pharmacology material.
- Approachable outline format distills complex information for easier review.
- High-quality illustrations reinforce understanding in vibrant detail.
- Enhanced review questions with answers test students’ understanding and identify areas for further study.
- the eBook is available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more.
Table Of Content.
Following are the complete chapters of this pharmacology PDF given;
UNIT I: Principles of Drug Therapy
- Chapter 1: Pharmacokinetics
- Chapter 2: Drug–Receptor Interactions and Pharmacodynamic
UNIT II: Drugs Affecting the Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 3: The Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 4: Cholinergic Agonists
- Chapter 5: Cholinergic Antagonists
- Chapter 6: Adrenergic Agonists
- Chapter 7: Adrenergic Antagonists
Unit III: Drugs Affecting the Central
- Chapter 8: Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Chapter 9: Anxiolytic and Hypnotic Drugs
- Chapter 10: Antidepressants
- Chapter 11: Antipsychotic Drugs
- Chapter 12: Drugs for Epilepsy
- Chapter 13: Anesthetics
- Chapter 14: Opioids
- Chapter 15: Drugs of Abuse
- Chapter 16: CNS Stimulants
UNIT IV: Drugs Affecting the Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 17: Antihypertensives
- Chapter 18: Diuretics
- Chapter 19: Heart Failure
- Chapter 20: Antiarrhythmics
- Chapter 21: Antianginal Drugs
- Chapter 22: Anticoagulants and Antiplatelet Agents
- Chapter 23: Drugs for Hyperlipidemia
UNIT V: Drugs Affecting the Endocrine System
- Chapter 24: Pituitary and Thyroid
- Chapter 25: Drugs for Diabetes
- Chapter 26: Estrogens and Androgens
- Chapter 27: Adrenal Hormones
- Chapter 28: Drugs for Obesity
UNIT VI: Drugs for Other Disorders
- Chapter 29: Drugs for Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Chapter 30: Antihistamines
- Chapter 31: Gastrointestinal and Antiemetic Drugs
- Chapter 32: Drugs for Urologic Disorders
- Chapter 33: Drugs for Anaemia.
- Chapter 34: Drugs for Dermatologic Disorders.
- Chapter 35: Drugs for Bone Disorders.
- Chapter 36: Anti-inflammatory, Antipyretic, and Analgesic Agents.
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology PDF Download.
You can download Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology