We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin PDF 11th Edition.
Rely on Lever’s for more accurate, more efficient diagnoses! Continuously in publication for more than 65 years, Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin remains your authoritative source for comprehensive coverage of those skin diseases in which histopathology plays an important role in diagnosis.
This edition maintains the proven, clinicopathologic classification of cutaneous disease while incorporating a “primer” on the pattern-algorithm diagnosis. More than 1800 full-color illustrations, including photomicrographs and clinical photographs, help you visualize and make the most of the clinical diagnostic process.
Features of Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin.
- New Clinical Summaries for most disease entities provide a concise clinical review before presenting histologic features.
- The New Principles of Management section summarizes today’s complex treatment modalities in one convenient place.
- Ultrastructural, immunohistochemical, and molecular techniques are discussed where they have value in identifying particular diseases.
- An updated chapter dedicated to the algorithmic classification of skin diseases according to histologic pattern features helps you develop a differential diagnosis for unknown cases.
Table of Contents
- Biopsy Techniques.
- Histology of the Skin.
- Laboratory Methods.
- Outline of Skin Disease.
- Congenital Diseases (Genodermatoses).
- Noninfectious Erythematous, Papular, and Squamous Diseases.
- Vascular Diseases.
- Noninfectious Vesiculobullous and Vesiculopustular Diseases.
- Connective Tissue Diseases.
- Cutaneous Toxicities of Drugs.
- The Photosensitivity Disorders.
- Disorders Associated with Physical Agents: Heat, Cold, Radiation, and Trauma.
- Noninfectious Granulomas of the Skin.
- Degenerative Diseases and Perforating Disorders.
- Nutritional Diseases and Gastrointestinal Disease.
- Metabolic Diseases.
- Inflammatory Diseases of Epidermal Appendages and Cartilage.
- Inflammatory Diseases of the Nail.
- Inflammatory Diseases of the Subcutaneous Fat.
- Bacterial Diseases.
- Treponemal Diseases.
- Fungal Diseases.
- Protozoan and Parasitic Diseases.
- Diseases Caused by Viruses.
- Pigmentary Disorders.
- Benign Pigmented Lesions and Malignant Melanoma
- Tumors and Cysts of the Epidermis.
- Tumors of the Epidermal Appendages.
- Cutaneous Leukemias and Lymphomas.
- Tumors of Fibrous Tissue Involving the Skin.
- Vascular Tumors: Tumors and Tumor-like Conditions of Blood Vessels and Lymphatics in the Skin.
- Tumors of Muscular and Osseous tissue.
- Tumors of Neural Tissue in the Skin.
- Metastatic Carcinoma.
Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin PDF Download.
You can download Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology