We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lectures Notes Respiratory Medicine PDF 9th Edition.
Respiratory Medicine Lecture Notes cover everything from the basics of anatomy and physiology, to the aetiology, epidemiology, symptoms and management of a full range of respiratory diseases, providing a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of all the essentials of respiratory medicine.
Features of Lectures Notes Respiratory Medicine.
- Updated and expanded material on chest X-rays and radiology.
- Self-assessment exercises for each chapter.
- A range of clinical images and scans showing the key features of each disease.
- Fully supported by a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/respiratory featuring figures, key points, weblinks, and interactive self-assessment questions.
- Ideal for learning the basics of the respiratory system, starting a placement, or as a quick-reference revision guide, Respiratory Medicine Lecture Notes is an invaluable resource for medical students, respiratory nurses, and junior doctors.
Table of Contents.
Part 1: Structure and Function.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Lungs.
Part 2: History Taking, Examination, and Investigations.
- History Taking and Examination.
- Pulmonary Function Tests.
- Radiology of the Chest.
Part 3: Respiratory Diseases.
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections and Influenza.
- Bronchiectasis and Lung Abscess.
- Cystic Fibrosis.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Carcinoma of the Lung.
- Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Occupational Lung Disease.
- Pulmonary Vascular Disease.
- Pneumothorax and Pleural Effusion.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Ventilatory Failure and Sleep-related Breathing Disorders.
- Lung Transplantation.
Lectures Notes Respiratory Medicine PDF Download.
You can download Lectures Notes Respiratory Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.