We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lectures Notes Paediatrics PDF 9th Edition.
Paediatrics Lecture Notes provides the information central to a thorough understanding of the care of children in clinical practice, drawing out key concepts in areas such as examination, communication and emergency paediatrics, in addition to systematically structured clinical topics.
Incorporating brand new and updated material to reflect advances in various areas of child and adolescent health, such as genetics, behavioural and emotional problems and seizures, this edition is also ideal for exam preparation.
Features of Lectures Notes Paediatrics.
- Ready-made revision lists, OSCE stations and practice EMQs.
- New ‘icon’ system highlighting essential clinical topics throughout.
- Helpful key points and treatment boxes in every chapter.
- A new ‘Symptom Sorter’, available at www.lecturenoteseries.com/paediatrics, to help quickly determine which conditions should feature in your differential diagnoses.
- An ideal resource for those encountering this area of study for the first time, on paediatric rotation, or needing to refresh their knowledge, Paediatrics Lecture Notes presents vital information in one accessible and user-friendly volume.
Table of Contents.
Part 1: Essentials of Paediatrics.
- Children and Their Health.
- Parents and Children: Listening and Talking.
- Examination of Children.
- Emergency Paediatrics.
Part 2: Normal and Abnormal in Childhood: Growth, Development, Behaviour and Prevention.
- Fetal Medicine.
- Birth and the Newborn Infant.
- Disorders of the Newborn.
- Child Development and How to Assess It.
- Learning Problems.
- Emotional and Behavioural Problems.
- Abnormal Growth and Sex Development.
- Immunization and Infections.
- Accidents and Non-accident.
- Adolescent Health.
Part 3: Systems and Specialities.
- Ear, Nose and Throat.
- Respiratory Medicine.
- Urinary Tract and Genitalia.
- Bones and Joints.
- Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders.
Part 4: After Paediatrics.
- Preparing for Clinical Examinations in Paediatrics and Child Health.
- Safe Prescribing.
- Careers in Paediatrics.
Lectures Notes Paediatrics PDF Download.
You can download Lectures Notes Paediatrics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.