We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lectures Notes Opthalmology PDF 12th Edition.
Highly illustrated, comprehensive, and accessible, Ophthalmology Lecture Notes is the ideal reference and revision guide to common eye problems and their diagnosis and management.
Beginning with overviews of anatomy, history taking, and examination, it then covers a range of core ophthalmic conditions, including a new chapter on pediatric ophthalmology.
Features of Lectures Notes Opthalmology.
- Over 200 diagrams and photographs.
- A range of core clinical cases in chapter 20 demonstrating the clinical context of key conditions.
- Learning objectives and summary of key points in each chapter.
- Ophthalmology Lecture Notes is perfect for developing knowledge for clinical practice or revision in the run-up to examinations and uses a systematic approach to provide medical students and junior doctors with all the tools they need to manage clinical situations.
- It is also useful for optometrists in training, helping them develop a sound understanding of clinical ophthalmology.
Table of Contents.
- History, Symptoms, and Examination.
- Clinical Optics.
- The Orbit.
- The Eyelids.
- The Lacrimal System.
- Conjunctiva, Cornea and Sclera.
- The Lens and Cataract.
- Retina and Choroid.
- Retinal Vascular Disease.
- The Pupil and Its Responses.
- Disorders of the Visual Pathway.
- Eye Movements and Their Disorders.
- Tropical Ophthalmology: Eye Diseases in the Developing World.
- Eye Diseases in Children.
- Services for the Visually Handicapped.
- Clinical Cases.
Lectures Notes Opthalmology PDF Download.
You can download Lectures Notes Opthalmology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.