We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lectures Notes Oncology PDF 3rd Edition.
Cancer is one of the most exciting specialties in medicine. This book aspires to convey the authors’ enthusiasm for oncology and this new edition of Oncology Lecture Notes is a must for students and trainees.
There has been a revolution in the practice of oncology. The changes are due to amazing advances in basic science, and the development of new drugs, and successful immunization programs that have followed. Cancer death rates have fallen and this is in part due to radical new treatments, effective screening programs, and also, as a result of popular movements for change in inpatient care, and decreased exposure to carcinogens.
Features of Lectures Notes Oncology.
- Completely revised and updated, this new edition of Oncology Lecture Notes describes advances in molecular biology research and highlights the importance of patient perspectives in cancer care.
- The text includes many new figures and tables, an update of molecular biology, and highlights new treatments. With learning objectives and key point summaries in each chapter, Oncology Lecture Notes is an ideal introduction to the biological basis and principles of treatment in oncology.
Table of Contents.
Part 1: Introduction to Oncology.
- What Is Cancer?
- The Scientific Basis of Cancer.
- The Principles of Cancer Treatment.
- Cancer and People.
Part 2: Types of Cancer.
- Breast Cancer.
- Central Nervous System Cancers.
- Oesophageal Cancer.
- Gastric Cancer.
- Hepatobiliary Cancer.
- Pancreatic Cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer.
- Kidney Cancer.
- Bladder Cancer.
- Prostate Cancer.
- Testis Cancer.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
- Cervical Cancer.
- Endometrial Cancer.
- Ovarian Cancer.
- Head and Neck Cancers.
- Thyroid Cancer.
- Adrenal Cancers.
- Carcinoid Tumours.
- Pituitary Tumours.
- Parathyroid Cancers.
- Lung Cancer.
- The Leukaemias.
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- Non-melanoma Skin Tumors.
- Melanoma 2.
- Pediatric Solid Tumors.
- Cancers in Teenagers and Young Adults.
- Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas.
- Cancer of Unknown Primary.
- Immunodeficiency-related Cancers.
Part 3: The Practice of Oncology.
- Paraneoplastic Complications of Cancer.
- Oncological Emergencies.
- End of Life Care.
- Cancer Survivorship.
Lectures Notes Oncology PDF Download.
You can download Lectures Notes Oncology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.