We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lectures Notes Clinical Medicine PDF 8th Edition.
Featuring updated content throughout, this new edition of Clinical Medicine Lecture Notes is a concise guide to both history taking and examination, and to the essentials of clinical medicine on a system-by-system basis.
The text is divided into two sections, with part one exploring communication and physical examination techniques, supported by the core knowledge required for assessing and diagnosing diseases in the main systems of the body. The second part of the text covers a range of common diseases, although accounts of rare conditions are also given. The level of information provided will equip junior clinicians with the necessary knowledge required to succeed in any clinical situation.
Features of Lectures Notes Clinical Medicine.
- A concise approach that contains all that medical students and junior doctors need to know, covering both the clinical approach and the essential background knowledge.
- Summary and evidence-based medicine boxes to assist revision and learning.
- Includes OSCE exam summaries.
- Fully updated content throughout, with full colour illustrations and photographs.
- Whether you need to develop your knowledge for clinical practice or refresh that knowledge in the run-up to examinations, Clinical Medicine Lecture Notes will help foster a systematic approach to the clinical situation for all medical students and junior doctors.
Table of Contents.
- Data and Case Studies.
- Exploratory Data Analysis.
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing: Permutation Tests.
- Sampling Distributions.
- Introduction to Confidence Intervals: The Bootstrap.
- More Confidence Intervals.
- More Hypothesis Testing.
- Categorical Data.
- Bayesian Methods.
- One-way ANOVA.
- Additional Topics.
Lectures Note Clinical Medicine PDF Download.
You can download Lectures Notes Clinical Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.