We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lectures Notes Clinical Biochemistry PDF 8th Edition.
The new edition of the best-selling Lecture Notes title is a concise introduction to clinical biochemistry that presents the fundamental science underpinning common biochemical investigations used in clinical practice.
Lecture Notes: Clinical Biochemistry allows the reader to make efficient and informed use of the diagnostic services offered by their clinical biochemistry department. The result is a text that serves as a reference to the practitioner as well as the student.
Features of Lectures Notes Clinical Biochemistry.
- The book takes a system-based approach, with the underlying physiological rationale for any test explained in the context of disruption by disease. This leads naturally to an integrated and practical understanding of biochemical diagnostics.
- Including multiple-choice questions (MCQs) alongside end-of-chapter case studies to help develop test-selection skills, Lecture Notes: Clinical Biochemistry provides the essential background to biochemical investigations and is an ideal course companion and revision guide for medical students, junior doctors on the Foundation Programme, general practitioners, and nurses and laboratory technicians.
Table of Contents.
- Requesting and interpreting tests.
- Disturbances of water, sodium, and potassium balance.
- Acid-base balance and oxygen transport.
- Renal disease.
- Disorders of calcium, phosphate, and magnesium metabolism.
- Diabetes mellitus and hypoglycemia.
- Disorders of the hypothalamus and pituitary.
- Abnormalities of thyroid function.
- Disorders of the adrenal cortex and medulla.
- Investigation of gonadal function infertility, menstrual irregularities, and hirsutism.
- Pregnancy and antenatal screening.
- Cardiovascular disorders.
- Liver disease.
- Gastrointestinal tract disease.
- Trauma, inflammation, immunity, and malignancy.
- Disorders of iron and porphyrin metabolism.
- Uric acid, gout, and purine metabolism.
- Central nervous system and cerebrospinal fluid.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring and chemical toxicology.
- Clinical biochemistry in pediatrics and geriatrics Self-assessment MCQs.
Lectures Notes Clinical Biochemistry PDF Download.
You can download Lectures Notes Clinical Biochemistry PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Biochemistry