We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lectures Notes Clinical Anaesthesia PDF 5th Edition.
Clinical Anaesthesia Lecture Notes provides a comprehensive introduction to the modern principles and practices of anaesthesia for medical students, trainee doctors, anaesthetic nurses and other health professionals working with anaesthetists.
This fifth edition has been fully updated to reflect changes in clinical practice, guidelines, equipment and drugs.
Features of Lectures Notes Clinical Anaesthesia.
- A new chapter on the roles of the anaesthetist.
- Increased coverage of the peri-operative management of the overweight and obese patient, as well as an introduction to the fundamental aspects of paediatric anaesthesia.
- Coverage of recent developments within the speciality, including the rapidly growing recognition of the importance of non-technical skills (NTS), and the management of some of the most common peri-operative medical emergencies.
- Links to further online resources.
- A companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/anaesthesia featuring interactive true/false questions, SAQs, and a list of further reading and resources.
- Full-colour diagrams, photographs, as well as learning objectives at the start of each chapter, support easy understanding of the knowledge and skills of anaesthesia, allowing confident transfer of information into clinical practice.
Table of Contents.
- An Introduction to Anaesthesia.
- Anaesthetic Assessment and Preparation for Surgery.
- Anaesthetic Equipment and Monitoring.
- Drugs and Fluids Were Used During Anaesthesia.
- The Practice of General Anaesthesia.
- Local and Regional Anaesthesia.
- Specialized Areas of Anaesthesia.
- Recovery From Anaesthesia.
- Perioperative Medical Emergencies: Recognition and Management.
Lectures Notes Clinical Anaesthesia PDF Download.
You can download Lectures Notes Clinical Anaesthesia PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.