We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lecture Notes Psychiatry PDF 11th Edition.
Lecture Notes: Psychiatry provides a concise and accessible introduction to the fundamentals of Psychiatry, presenting the principles of Psychiatric examination followed by systematic coverage of the major psychiatric disorders, as well as covering management and treatment options.
This eleventh edition has been revised to include recent developments in history-taking, psychotropic drugs, and case presentations, as well as covering the practical elements of patient guidance and care.
Features of Lecture Notes Psychiatry.
- Clearly presented tables, figures, and end-of-chapter ‘Key point’ summaries to aid revision.
- An emphasis on core management skills is needed by Junior Doctors in both psychiatric and general hospital settings.
- Quick reference guides to help structure patient assessments on the go.
- MCQs and case studies in line with medical school and professional level psychiatry exams.
- For those embarking on study or refreshing their knowledge of psychiatry, Lecture Notes: Psychiatry provides a step-by-step guide to both its wider and patient-centered practice.
Table of Contents.
- Getting Started.
- The Basic Psychiatric Assessment.
- Diagnosis-specific Assessments.
- Risk: Harm, Self-harm, and Suicide.
- Completing and Communicating the Assessment.
- What Causes Mental Health Problems.
- Psychiatric Services and Specialties.
- Mood Disorders.
- Neurotic, Stress-related, and Somatoform Disorders.
- Eating, Sleep and Sexual Disorders.
- Dementia, Delirium, and Neuropsychiatry.
- Substance Misuse.
- Personality Disorders.
- Childhood Disorders.
- Learning Disability (Mental Retardation).
- Psychiatry in Other Settings.
- Mental Health and the Law.
Lecture Notes Psychiatry PDF Download.
You can download Lecture Notes Psychiatry PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.