We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lecture Notes Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics PDF 9th Edition.
Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Lecture Notes provide a clear and accessible overview of all the key prescribing topics needed for medical finals and beyond.
Detailed coverage and discussion of pharmacology in a clinical context, combined with an easy-to-understand, readable style, helps improve and test understanding of pharmacological principles and reasoning on rotation and into the foundation years.
Features of Lecture Notes Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- Clinical scenarios to root each chapter firmly in a real-life setting.
- Prescribing points flagging up important issues of clinical relevance.
- Expanded sections on drugs you may need in a hurry, prescribing and its pitfalls, and pediatric prescribing
A self-assessment section to test your knowledge and help prepare for examinations.
- Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Lecture Notes is an ideal resource for all medical students, junior doctors, and other prescribers, whether learning how pharmacological principles relate to clinical situations, brushing up on the basics while on rotation, or looking for a comprehensive overview of prescribing and therapeutics.
Table of Contents.
Part 1: Principles of Clinical Pharmacology.
- Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics.
- Clinical Trials and Drug Development.
Part 2: Aspects of Therapeutics.
- Drugs and Gastrointestinal Disease.
- Management of Coronary Artery Disease and Its Complications.
- Primary and Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Drugs Used to Treat Respiratory Disease.
- Drugs Used to Treat Neurological Disease.
- Treatment of Psychiatric Disorders.
- Antimicrobial Therapy.
- Hiv and Antiretroviral Treatment.
- Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease.
- Drugs and Endocrine Disease.
- Drugs and the Reproductive System.
- Drugs and the Urological System.
- Cancer Therapeutics.
- Drugs and Inflammatory Joint Disease.
- Drugs and the Blood Including Anticoagulants and Thrombolytic Drugs.
- Drugs Used for Pain Relief and Anaesthesia.
Part 3: Practical Aspects of Prescribing.
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics: Dosage Individualisation.
- Influence of Renal and Hepatic Disease on Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics.
- Prescribing for the Young and the Elderly.
- Drugs in Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women.
- Pharmacoeconomics: the Economic Evaluation of New Drugs.
- Poisoning and Drug Overdose.
- Drugs You May Need in a Hurry.
- Prescribing and Its Pitfalls.
Lecture Notes Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics PDF Download.
You can download Lecture Notes Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology