We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lecture Notes Haematology PDF 10th Edition.
As the science and practice of haematology continues to advance at a considerable rate, Haematology Lecture Notes remains a comprehensive guide to this diverse subject and provides support in understanding the pathogenesis and management of haematological disorders.
Features of Lecture Notes Haematology
- Successfully integrating the physiological, pathological, and clinical aspects of haematology, this new edition includes new material on molecular and cellular diagnostics, expanded coverage on haemostasis, malignant haematology and transplant, and features self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- Thoroughly revised and updated, Haematology Lecture Notes provides the core subject knowledge required by students and junior doctors to excel in this speciality.
Table of Contents.
- An Introduction to Haematopoiesis.
- Anaemia: General Principles.
- Haemolytic Anaemias.
- Disorders of Globin Synthesis.
- Conditions Associated With White Cell Abnormalities.
- Structure and Function of Lymphoid Tissue.
- Lymphomas: General Principles.
- Classification of Lymphoma.
- Neoplastic Disorders of Lymphoid Cells.
- Plasma Cell Myeloma and Other Paraproteinaemias.
- Neoplastic Disorders of Myeloid Cells.
- Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- Aplastic Anaemia and Pure Red Cell Aplasia.
- Haemostasis, Abnormal Bleeding and Anticoagulant Therapy.
- Blood Groups and Blood Transfusion.
- Cellular and Molecular Investigations in Haematology.
Lecture Notes Haematology PDF Download.
You can download Lecture Notes Haematology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.