We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lecture Notes Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF 2nd Edition.
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of luminal gastroenterology and hepatology. Covering the epidemiology, causes, clinical features, investigation, treatment, and prognosis of all the main gut and liver conditions, it is ideal for both exam preparation and fact-finding.
Features of Lecture Notes Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- A full range of new illustrations, including clinical photographs and scans, clearly demonstrate signs and symptoms.
- Sections on anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and epidemiology – written to enhance understanding of clinical features.
- Essential information is highlighted throughout the text.
- Case-based self-assessment for each chapter helps retention of knowledge and puts it in its clinical context.
- A new section of “best answer” MCQs.
- New chapters on inflammatory bowel disease and differential diagnoses of the upper GI tract
Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/gastroenterology featuring 16 in-depth case studies.
- Whether learning the basics of the gastrointestinal system, starting a general medical or gastroenterological placement, or looking for a quick-reference overview to revise key concepts.
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is an ideal resource for medical students, MRCP or FRACP candidates, and junior doctors.
Table of Contents.
- Part I: Clinical Basics.
- Part II: Gastrointestinal Emergencies.
- Part III: Regional Gastroenterology.
- Part IV: Study Aids and Revision.
- Part V: Self‐Assessment: Answers.
Lecture Notes Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF Download.
You can download Lecture Notes Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.