We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The LASIK Handbook: A Case-Based Approach PDF by Robert S. Feder.
From surgical planning and patient prep, to the latest tools and techniques, this volume uses real-world examples and straightforward language to help readers optimize results and avoid potential pitfalls. The text is patient-focused rather than technology-focused and leads the refractive surgeon through a series of real-life cases in a progression from the more straightforward to the increasingly complex with useful take-home points in each surgical planning, technique, and management of complications are reviewed in a case-based contemporary approach relevant no matter your level of experience.
Features of The LASIK Handbook: A Case-Based Approach.
- A practical, case-based format uses real-world examples to promote safe, effective practice, relevant to all refractive surgeons.
- Convenient indexes group cases by clinical findings, making it easy to locate those cases relevant to your prospective patient
- Emphasis on patient-centered care focuses on surgical planning, preparation, and approach, including the prevention and management of complications.
- Coverage of a wide range of equipment familiarizes readers with the latest tools and technologies.
- Expert perspectives identify the pros and cons of the equipment used in LASIK procedures.
- “Take Home Points” highlight valuable information for quick reference.
- 70-question self-assessment test reinforces understanding.
New to the Second Edition:
- Fully updated content describes the fundamentals of LASIK treatment as well as the latest tools, techniques, and tips.
- 105 cases (including 30 new cases) cover a wide array of actual clinical experience.
- 70 self-assessment questions with detailed discussions allow you to test your knowledge and an interactive online question bank provides opportunities to enhance critical thinking and assess learning.
- New chapters on the latest technologies address corneal topography, OCT, femtosecond and excimer lasers and collagen cross-linking written by experts.
- New chapters on international perspectives cover LASIK as performed around the world.
- New chapter on lens implant power selection after LASIK surgery.
The LASIK Handbook: A Case-Based Approach PDF Download.
You can download The LASIK Handbook: A Case-Based Approach PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.