We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Operative Techniques in Single Incision Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery PDF.
The goal of this text is to expand one’s practice of minimally invasive colorectal surgery by the implementation of various advanced reduced ports and single techniques. The authors present a comprehensive operative technique text to teach and implement single incision and reduced port laparoscopic colorectal surgery best practices into clinical practice. The text is divided into three main sections: perioperative considerations; focused operative techniques, tips, and tricks; and step-by-step details of common colorectal procedures. Each case is paired with intraoperative photos and video accompaniment to facilitate understanding the technique, reproducing the steps, and implementing single incision laparoscopic colorectal surgery. The extensive illustrations and links to the video make this a truly interactive text. With the aid of this text, surgeons experienced in laparoscopy, as well as those looking to expand their minimally invasive arsenal will be able to successfully incorporate single incision laparoscopic techniques into practice.
Features of Operative Techniques in Single Incision Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery.
- Includes intraoperative photos and video to facilitate understanding.
- Provides tips and tricks and step-by-step details of common colorectal procedures.
- Written by experts in the field.
Table Of Content.
- Enhanced Recovery Pathways in Colorectal Surgery.
- Patient Selection and General Patient Considerations.
- Room Setup, Equipment, and Patient Positioning.
- Considerations for Port Placement by Procedure, Incision Techniques, and Specimen Extraction.
- Technical Considerations, Available Platforms, and Ergonomics.
- Dissection Approaches.
- High and Low Inferior Mesenteric Artery Ligation.
- Mobilization of the Hepatic Flexure.
- Approaches to Splenic Flexure Mobilization.
- Total Mesorectal Excision.
- Intraoperative Conversions in Minimally Invasive Colorectal Surgery.
- SILS Right Hemicolectomy.
- Reduced Port Sigmoid and Left Colectomy.
- Single-Incision Total Abdominal Colectomy.
- Single-Incision Restorative Proctocolectomy with Ileal pouch-anal Anastomosis
- SILS +1 Low Anterior Resection Versus Straight SILS.
- Single-Incision Rectopexy (With and Without Resection).
- Single-Incision Laparoscopic Ileostomy and Colostomy Creation.
- Laparoscopic Ileostomy Reversal.
- Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery for Local Excision.
Operative Techniques in Single Incision Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Operative Techniques in Single Incision Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.