We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Langman’s Medical Embryology PDF 14th Edition.
Vibrantly illustrated with full-color diagrams and clinical images, Langman’s Medical Embryology, 14th Edition helps medical, nursing, and health professions students confidently develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible and engaging to students throughout their courses.
Features of Langman’s Medical Embryology
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical findings on the effects of the Zika virus, urogenital system disorders, and more.
- Clinical Correlates boxes tie clinically relevant content to case-based scenarios students may encounter in practice.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations, micrographs, and clinical images clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- Problems to Solve with accompanying answers help assess student understanding.
- Chapter summaries and an expanded glossary reinforce understanding of key development stages, terms, and clinical conditions.
- Illustrated Development Chart provides visually guides students through the stages of embryonic development at a glance.
- Updated online review questions with answers help students test their understanding and identify areas of weakness.
Table of Contents
Part 1: General Embryology
- Introduction to Molecular Regulation and Signaling.
- Gametogenesis: Conversion of Germ Cells into Male and Female Gametes.
- First Week of Development: Ovulation to Implantation.
- Second Week of Development: Bilaminar Germ Disc.
- Third Week of Development: Trilaminar Germ Disc.
- Third to Eighth Weeks: The Embryonic Period.
- The Gut Tube and the Body Cavities.
- Third Month to Birth: The Fetus and Placenta.
- Birth Defects and Prenatal Diagnosis.
Part 2: Systems-Based Embryology
- The Axial Skeleton
- Muscular System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urogenital System
- Head and Neck
- Central Nervous System
- Integumentary System
Part 3: Appendix
- Answers to Problems
- Figure Credits
- Glossary of Key Terms
Langman’s Medical Embryology Pdf Download
You can download Langman’s Medical Embryology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.