We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy & Physiology 6th Edition PDF.
This full-color atlas is intended to effectively supplement the A&P laboratory course and aid students in their studies. Eder’s high-quality visuals, in combination with its unique tables, make it a valuable supplement in any lab course.
Features of Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy & Physiology
- Tables include terms and definitions as well as descriptions of the origin, insertion, action, and innervation of muscles.
- This atlas illustrates the dissection structures as they actually exist, so students will be able to easily recognize the parts when they are dissecting or taking an exam.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Histology.
- Chapter 2: Human Skeletal Anatomy.
- Chapter 3: Human Muscular Anatomy.
- Chapter 4: Dissections.
- Chapter 5: Specialized Organs.
- Chapter 6: Reference Tables.
Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy & Physiology PDF Download
You can download the Laboratory Atlas of Anatomy & Physiology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.