We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF 2nd Edition.
Kumar and Clark have brought together over 1000 of the questions they have been asked along with their answers. It will appeal to the many fans of Kumar & Clark from first-year students to practicing doctors and will provide a useful and interesting sounding board to help ensure best practice.
This unique book will provide you with a quick and easy way to discover the answers to your own medical questions.
Features of 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine.
- The writing style is appealing and conversational, designed to entertain as well as instruct.
- Carries the ‘Kumar & Clark’ stamp of authority.
- All questions fully indexed for ease of reference.
- Covers topics that are easily misunderstood in medicine – good preparation for medical students, senior house officers/interns and specialists in training/residents preparing for written or oral exams.
Table of Contents.
- Ethics and communication
- Infectious diseases, tropical medicine, and sexually transmitted infections
- Cell and molecular biology, and genetic disorders
- Clinical immunology
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Liver, biliary tract, and pancreatic disease
- Hematological disease
- Malignant disease
- Rheumatology and bone disease
- Renal disease
- Water, electrolytes, and acid-base balance
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Intensive care medicine
- Drug therapy and poisoning
- Environmental medicine
- Endocrine disease
- Diabetes mellitus and other disorders of metabolism
- The special senses
- Neurological disease
- Psychological medicine
- Skin disease
1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF Download.
You can download 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.